Jump to content
speeeeeeedie

Champions League 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

not champions league but didn't know where to put it.

Loftus cheek was injured last night and left the stadium on crutches in a friendly against New England revolution in America and now misses the Europa league final.

What on Earth are they doing playing a friendly at the other side of the world a week before a major final 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some disaster if city get banned allowed united to sneak into CL. United need to struggle for a few years and not get an easy ride like this. 

Obviously what city did is bad too, but... 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Some disaster if city get banned allowed united to sneak into CL. United need to styrrggke for a few years and not get an easy ride like this. 

Obviously what city did is bad too, but... 

Given how your Americanised spelling of 'defence' caused such a farrago, I am styrrggking to imagine what is going to happen with this monstrosity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Give 'Em the Axe said:

Given how your Americanised spelling of 'defence' caused such a farrago, I am styrrggking to imagine what is going to happen with this monstrosity.

It's the Dothraki spelling

Christ, how did that even happen. Spell checker let me down badly there :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bt sport are letting people watch both champions league and uefa cup finals free.

You can watch via there YouTube channel, bt app or if you have virgin media channel 100

Fair play to bt for that

Edited by Oldgregg86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Bt sport are letting people watch both champions league and uefa cup finals free.

You can watch via there YouTube channel, bt app or if you have virgin media channel 100

Fair play to bt for that

It's part of the rights deal that it cant be behind a pay wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 17:27, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's the Dothraki spelling

Christ, how did that even happen. Spell checker let me down badly there :) 

I started using Grammarly as a Chrome extension today, can choose between British, American, Australian and Canadian English. Dothraki is not yet a choice 😉. Brilliant spellchecker and for Grammar. 

May even go for the full Windows version, the free one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Kane coming back for final. Big mistake? 

Mistake. He's not match fit. It matters not how many training sessions completed he'll be off the pace.

Edit; cue hat trick next week.

Edited by speeeeeeedie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speeeeeeedie said:

Mistake. He's not match fit. It matters not how many training sessions completed he'll be off the pace.

Edit; cue hat trick next week.

For me, he never seems to play well in pressure games and with his lack of sharpness, they would be crackers to start him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

For me, he never seems to play well in pressure games and with his lack of sharpness, they would be crackers to start him

I agree. Have him on the subs bench and bring him on if desperate.

He can be anonymous in games as he is a player who needs service to do well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I started using Grammarly as a Chrome extension today, can choose between British, American, Australian and Canadian English. Dothraki is not yet a choice 😉. Brilliant spellchecker and for Grammar. 

May even go for the full Windows version, the free one!

Ya, I used to have that set up. Must re-download! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.