BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Champions League 2018-2019

What a crap game!!!!!!! I’m sure the world is watching and thinking the Premier league must be the greatest league in the world. 

In terms of big occasion games struggling to think of much worse than this. I recall ac Milan vs Juventus at old Trafford was awful. Italy vs Brazil in 94. But at least Italy and Italian sides had a culture of not conceding at the cost of everything else so prepared yourself going in.

Performances of the night:

1) Spurs

2) Streaker

3) Liverpool

4) Spurs finishing

Harry Kane was picked on reputation tonight and Pochettino got what he deserved for shafting Moura. He’s probably already on his way to Barca anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Kane, Ali and Ericksen should have started for Spurs, OH, hang on a minute .......... big players my arse.

A good sleep wasted.

Yep hard to believe they were so poor - maybe their poorest game of the season - in Spurs' biggest match in history. Nothing they did worked. But to be fair, Liverpool defended like champions.

Just now, Mr. E said:

Yep hard to believe they were so poor - maybe their poorest game of the season - in Spurs' biggest match in history. Nothing they did worked. But to be fair, Liverpool defended like champions.

Take Van Dyke out of that defence...

19 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Kane, Ali and Ericksen should have started for Spurs, OH, hang on a minute .......... big players my arse.

A good sleep wasted.

To be fair kane wasn't really fit but the other two were bottlers

1 hour ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

And if I was Poch I'd be wishing I had DG instead of Kane

Don't talk crud. Kane has gotten spurs out of many situations over the years. One bad game when he wasn't anywhere nearly fit. The guy as as goal scorer is one of the best

Just now, roverandout said:

Don't talk crud. Kane has gotten spurs out of many situations over the years. One bad game when he wasn't anywhere nearly fit. The guy as as goal scorer is one of the best

If that’s true then that makes it even worse.

FFS. Facebook is already unbearable. Amazing how many people feel the need to remind you that they are Liverpool fans despite being life-long non-Liverpudlians!

Even MOTD is trying to compare Klopp to Shankley! ??‍♂️

• Like 1