BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers 6ft x 4ft St George/Union Jack flag for sale .. BRAND NEW

Hi,

I currently have two identical Rovers 6ft x 4ft flags on order, one for me, other for my mate.
One of the flags is up for sale (as mate) as now decided he wants a smaller flag.

As you can see from the finished artwork below (sent from footballflags.co.uk) the flag is now ready to print following my approval.
The finished flag will have strong edge white binding attached around flag (not shown in picture below)

As you can see flag has a red poppy to top of St George cross with Lest We Forget text and a lancashire red rose badge to bottom of St George cross.

Flag cost £80.
Top quality fabric.

Flag comes with strong plastic tri-rings to all four corners for tying down, two metal eyelets to centre of flag & drawstring bag for storage.
Ideal for rovers away days, hanging out the window or just hanging up on wall.

Blue n whites & Tony Rover .. will vouch for previous Rovers flags I've sold on here in July/August (see football message board)

Asking price:  £65 .. inclusive of Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery (with tracking number) 
All correspondence (buyer's address, my bank details) all concluded via mobile phone text.

Flag (on order) is due for delivery on Friday 7th September.

Thanks for looking.

j0uBdfA80S81Wx3jvZJhy5Xnp?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..oEMejtOwhiVgo06ug8JJJQ.6QI0sq-VHA8gOW3bYt5PlvGqpQNqAznV9QUobxJH7u5T8ejbPkE8217pKxIFVnVSWNZEi4-1HakDImyG0Yb9YBF81Mb8hlS3fSNC6PNR-DllM2U6j0BT0hOjNMEqwkp2CgvwqtHI3NTUXNQ0dcgzxuu5OlJB6C5aHIQ7J8Qi8AYdk3n9n8_JsYRLfvdIokNSr7oaKVNBKs2AHCkJXOOf8x5zm1aMgKXKxgr2l17MUWDMLYkIp-3A-ZviGJYWYSMQubXU-t7EvVsPp-NFi8mU3fkz6ezVZvBFi6HS9L_j5Qc.75TYt42NhcBx1SsM6LSGcQ

Edited by ewoody

22 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Nice flags but just maybe overdoing the content..looks crowded.

Hope you are contributing in any small way to the running of the site with your sales...you seem to be doing well for yourself.

Admin seem to have no issue with me selling on here, or have ever suggested contributing to the running of this site with sales from my flags.
Sales from my other flags I've sold on here have gone to funds for East Lancashire hospice.

I take issue with your comment ..you seem to be doing well for yourself. 

Edited by ewoody

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

If it's being donated to east lancs hospice then it's fine to stay. However to be clear BRFCS has nothing to do with any items bought or sold and offers no guarantees. 

thanks ..

18 hours ago, J*B said:

If it's being donated to east lancs hospice then it's fine to stay. However to be clear BRFCS has nothing to do with any items bought or sold and offers no guarantees. 

I though that there was a for sale section on the site?

Ah, found it

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/forum/31-for-sale-and-wanted/

Edited by old darwen blue

• Moderation Lead
20 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Nice flags but just maybe overdoing the content..looks crowded.

Hope you are contributing in any small way to the running of the site with your sales...you seem to be doing well for yourself.

I agree, there's a lot going on with that, for me.

Do you reckon this rovers flag design looks less crowded.

The white background around england badge and poppy will be erased before printing.
Footballflags will add a white/blue background to bottom right section (same as top)

A new blackburn rovers badge will be added, badge on flag is compressed.

Undecided whether to put Jack Walker 1929-2000 or founder member of the football league 1888 to centre of union jack.
Would you add text to union jack or leave blank ?

image.png.1ae558d525f3dc95a5c83436f4517a37.png

Edited by ewoody

1 hour ago, ewoody said:

Do you reckon this rovers flag design looks less crowded.

The white background around england badge and poppy will be erased before printing.
Footballflags will add a white/blue background to bottom right section (same as top)

A new blackburn rovers badge will be added, badge on flag is compressed.

Undecided whether to put Jack Walker 1929-2000 or founder member of the football league 1888 to centre of union jack.
Would you add text to union jack or leave blank ?

image.png.1ae558d525f3dc95a5c83436f4517a37.png

If its 6x4 I would say its still far, far took busy. I reckon you still need to lose 50% of the text on there.

Why do you need Blackburn Rovers across the middle when the badge is on and says it? Why do you need 1875 when the badge says it? Why do you need proud history? Why do you need the England badge for a Blackburn flag based on the St Georges cross? The poppy at the top needs the white background removing if you're putting it on.

If you go on footballflags website you'll see 70/80% of St George flags with club badge and for eg. ARSENAL FC splashed across centre of flag.
You say I need to lose 50% of text, so what do you suggest I replace 1875 with.

3 hours ago, ewoody said:

badge and club name to centre of flags ..

Rovers flags .. Doncaster & Russia World Cup.

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, car and outdoor

CJoj7tDWsAA0bxn.jpg:large

I'm not saying you're wrong, make the flags you like! The more flags at games the better for me. I work in graphic design, for my preference I would strip it right back. Here's a link to a thread with some great creative concepts for flags: 

What do you reckon to my 3 new flag designs ...

White background around poppy badges will be removed prior to printing.
Does Lancashire red rose badge look better on left or right of flag, bear in mind right side will be entirely a blue background.

Flag No.2 will be a white/blue background to top and bottom.

image.png.8132323b526612eb556555341faf9cda.png

image.png.23828d7178a76c51ad43fcc5d479a4f9.png

image.png.3c68ffd576128b60df978ff74a070a5e.png

Edited by ewoody

14 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

Two the best one pal IMO. Would have liked to have involved Sir Jack but I suppose you can’t have everything you want on it. 

Added Jack Walker 1929-2000 to flag No.1, 2 & 3.

Edited by ewoody

image.pngThis one, IMO you don’t need to put the Union Flag on it as it’s fundamentally the English flag. The poppy and the wreath are very nice respectful touches and the red rose with Sir Jacks name on it just looks good. 

Edited by old darwen blue