BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Villa - 15th September 2018

14 minutes ago, Al said:

Chaddy made as perfectly reasonable point so simply because it's him you took the concept to a ridiculous  level just to have a pop at him.

No Al. It wasn’t a reasonable point. That’s why I took issue with it. Players have a responsibility. It’s not just down to what they do in the shirt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ricky said:

No Al. It wasn’t a reasonable point. That’s why I took issue with it. Players have a responsibility. It’s not just down to what they do in the shirt.

I agree with you, any other view makes a mockery of Mowbray's much quoted 'right character' selection process.

The bollocks posted on here at times is surreal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

Danny Graham should be sent out with the job of bullying Jedinek. Villa fans don’t rate him at the back and he’s their weak spot. He’s also been playing Tunzabe who hasn’t been comfortable at full back. We need to attack them from the off. Reckon it could be a 3-2 game.

I was predicting a high scoring draw, but we actually have a pretty good record at home against Villa, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we knicked the win.

Either way, I’m expecting an exciting game. Hoping to see more of our new signings tonight... in particular Reed and Brereton.

47 minutes ago, Al said:

Chaddy made as perfectly reasonable point so simply because it's him you took the concept to a ridiculous  level just to have a pop at him.

Thats totally unfair.

Rickys point was an extreme case of how the situation isnt as black and white as chaddy portrayed by implying that anything off the pitch is nothing to do with us. If his "private life" involves him doing things that get him in court risking a custodial sentence, and put himself and his club in the negative media spotlight then it becomes very much relevant.

Chaddy then replied by calling Ricky a "clever ass" before then inevitably playing the victim when he got a bit back.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

Suit yourself but if it hadn't been Chaddy you wouldn't have retaliated. I believe that it was reasonable.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Thats totally unfair.

Rickys point was an extreme case of how the situation isnt as black and white as chaddy portrayed by implying that anything off the pitch is nothing to do with us. If his "private life" involves him doing things that get him in court risking a custodial sentence, and put himself and his club in the negative media spotlight then it becomes very much relevant.

Chaddy then replied by calling Ricky a "clever ass" before then inevitably playing the victim when he got a bit back.

With good reason IMO

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, schoey said:

9653E4F2-E24C-482C-A693-35E94F5E9A8C.jpeg

First instinct to scan straight to the bottom - Dack, Dack, Dack? Yes, very good! Then his supporting cast. Great to have him back. 

Not ecstatic about Smallwood. Must be getting close to last chance saloon with all the options biting at his heels.

pretty much a side we could have all predicted, would like to have seen bennett in the centre i feel he is wasted out wide, (needed a proper winger in the windows)  i dont rate smallwood anymore hes lost some of his tenacious no holding back type of play and seems to be timid and just lightly jogs about at times. 

to the game though i think villa might have a little to much for us but if we can show that rovers spirit we have seen recently then maybe we can steal something, come on rovers