BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Villa - 15th September 2018

• Backroom
Just now, AdamRochina said:

need to do better in the final third in open play, some of our football at the back and middle is pretty solid but the final third we really struggle 

We usually just wait for Dack to do something. If that goal was given he would have been the one putting us ahead. I don't know if anybody else would have steered the header in like that. 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

We usually just wait for Dack to do something. If that goal was given he would have been the one putting us ahead. I don't know if anybody else would have steered the header in like that. 

was a great header to be fair  for a small dude hes pretty good in the air, wish lehihan could head like that in the opposition box

villa come close through abraham

villa taking over, we need some fresh legs up top and maybe rothwell on

Edited by AdamRochina

Just now, The Big Picture said:

Why? We are home, we have to try and win. Plus he cost a packet. Surely you should welcome bringing on an expensive, exiting young player???

i meant it was for a defensive midfielder, instead of graham or something i wanted brereton on didnt want evans off although he was  booked

Great stuff by Reed and Mulgrew on right, nice flick on by Brereton and deft little touch by Dack. Just as well, Villa were beginning to believe in themselves. eg Lenihan slipping again and being made a fool of by Abraham.

Edited by aletheia