BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County vs Rovers, Tues 18th Sept

23 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Can I watch this game on Sky on my laptop if it is on Red button on the tv? I have my friends Sky password 

It isn't on Ifollow anyway, is it? 

You can watch it either on red button or via the sky sports app, so yes you can watch on laptop.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bob fleming said:

Well remembered that man!

A bit of googling. Garns and Caldwell (v Walsall) both scored 5 on 10 Sept 83. Rush scored 5 v Luton October 83 - not on the same day as I thought.

The play off games v Derby are easily in my top twenty of all time and the 4-2 win at Ewood right up there with the very best. What a game. 2 nil down early on. Here we go, blown it yet again.  Speedie (2) Newell and Sellers saw them off. The atmosphere at the back of the BBE was crazy. The away leg was incredibly tense. Derby were a good team. Kevin Moran scoring with a typically brave header, the image never to be forgotten as he leapt above the Derby defence and time stood still as he seemed to hover up there for a couple of minutes before crashing the ball home.

That Newell goal was something else. I was sat right in line with him in the RS as he dribbled across the area for what seemed about 10 minutes. Then he just sent it like an arrow at a 90 degree angle into the hearts of the Derby fans! 

I hope to see Rothwell tonight, I feel that he deserves a place in the team. I was a bit underwhelmed by the signing of him, but he has surprised me alot!

Would Reed and Rothwell be a good duo for us later this season, instead of Evans and Smallwood?

7 hours ago, bob fleming said:

The play off games v Derby are easily in my top twenty of all time and the 4-2 win at Ewood right up there with the very best. What a game. 2 nil down early on. Here we go, blown it yet again.  Speedie (2) Newell and Sellers saw them off. The atmosphere at the back of the BBE was crazy. The away leg was incredibly tense. Derby were a good team. Kevin Moran scoring with a typically brave header, the image never to be forgotten as he leapt above the Derby defence and time stood still as he seemed to hover up there for a couple of minutes before crashing the ball home.

I could have written all that myself. Thanks for the memories!

Boy could Moran "hang". It's a rare gift that some players just seem to have. Defies physics!

8 hours ago, bob fleming said:

The play off games v Derby are easily in my top twenty of all time and the 4-2 win at Ewood right up there with the very best. What a game. 2 nil down early on. Here we go, blown it yet again.  Speedie (2) Newell and Sellers saw them off. The atmosphere at the back of the BBE was crazy.

I remember that, really nice sunny day and a brilliant win.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

Best guess:-

Raya

Nyambe           Lenihan                 Mulgrew            Bell

Smallwood               Evans

Bennett                 Dack                     Rothwell

Armstrong

1-1 (Armstrong)

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

available in the Blues bar at Ewood Park. 4 cameras angles tonight

Thanks Chaddy, but I live in Dublin :) 

Just now, OnePhilT said:

It is. You can always check which games are on iFollow using the filtering tool at the bottom of EFL's Broadcast Schecdule. Should note that for my region, it's said the two games would be blacked out so far this season, but they weren't. They were on both iFollow and TV through one of EFL's partners (Sport Klub).

Have no fear. It's on.

It's awkward for me. I need to log into the site with the VPN turned on, otherwise it says no games are available to me. I find the Ifollow site pretty crap. The UI is shite. 

4 hours ago, AAK said:

You can watch it either on red button or via the sky sports app, so yes you can watch on laptop.

I know SkyGo now works when you are in the EU. Time to find out if the skysports app will work as well !