BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County vs Rovers, Tues 18th Sept

21 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Hull are shit.  I've seen him enough times to know he's not a target man.  And let's be fair, we do whack it up a bit. I'd play him just behind Graham/ Brereton in a 4312.....

He wasn't played as a high ball target man. When Hull had possession he was on the toes of the center-half. When we had possession he dropped off a couple of yards. he could then control balls coming to him at chest level. He has the needed ball control to do this, he then faced up the defender who did not know whether he would go left or right. I wouldn't say that the statement, Hull are shit, is a totally valid argument. I am not saying it is our best formation. It may not even be our second best formation. But I was commenting on your blanket statement the Armstong could not play as a center forward.

Reading mowbray comments on the official page it doesn't sound like brereton and Reed will be starting tonight or any time soon citing his reasons as they need to learn the rovers way before earning a starting place in the team. After reading that they won't be in the eleven tonight

Edited by Oldgregg86

Very underwhelmed by that side, if you're guna bring players in at least let it be your 7mil striker in his natural position, Reed who you could tell after just playing 25 mins against villa is better than smallwood and not blooming conway. 

Edited by AAK