BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County vs Rovers, Tues 18th Sept

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Do people now see why we didn't want Conway to get a new contract regardless of how good a craic he is in the dressing room

I thought he was just the clock watcher, cant believe he is starting a game in the championship. Struggled all last year down a division. Poor lad.

• Like 1

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

I thought he was just the clock watcher, cant believe he is starting a game in the championship. Struggled all last year down a division. Poor lad.

It's a Championship starting line-up according to the experts

• Backroom

Decent bit of play, ball goes to Smallwood - he gives the ball away, an honest tryer but no quality at all.

Halfway to a good point no matter how bad the performance 

First 25 minutes absolutely nothing happened, then all of a sudden Derby got ahead of steam and we defended well and threw bodies infront of the ball. We’ve done nothing going forward, there right back is having a field day too! Still though, if we can hold out for a point i’d be Buzzing but I can’t see it ? 

At the game. 

They are a good side.

Maybe im just not educated enough to understand what Cory Evans is good at or what he does. But he has reverted to type after he got his call up. Richie is as good or better in 90% of the qualities needed to be a CM and at least he can be arsed.

Palmer can do one too. Lazy and no footballing brain. 

Rothwell and Reed come on down.

Be delighted to escape with a point.

• Like 1

Positives obviously 0-0 away at half time against one of the so called big guns .

Graham gets on in place of Conway for his 60  minutes with us at level pegging ..another bonus.

No damage done regardless of Mowbray playing Conway ..now down to a 45 min game with hopefully us making a decent couple of changes to give us a chance of a win.

Probably need to use another sub at half time just to try and grab a point.

Jim called it before, blind loyalty to some players is a massive mistake. Needs to grow a pair and start dropping some of them.

Smallwood is all heart but minimal quality. Needs replacing in January if no one is any better. 

• Like 3