BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley in bother.

14 hours ago, RV Blue said:

They’re also in bother with this, a club that finished 7th in the Premier League asking for free workers on match days, there is even a job description which looks an awful lot like what I would think a sterward’s job description would look like (and these free workers don’t even get to see the match) - disgraceful.

What a shambles.

(As John Claret would say)

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Burnley now withdrawn that Tweet I think.

Even Burnley Express is outraged

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/shameful-burnley-football-club-slammed-by-fans-for-unpaid-work-ad-1-9354550

Spectacular own goal really, and describing football club helpers as "heroes" is an insult to genuine heroes who give their lives on the battlefield

On the plus side the article states the 'heroes' won't get to see any of the matches. I hear there's been quite a take-up of the offer from ST holders.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davulsukur said:

What a shambles.

(As John Claret would say)

Does he still post? He seem to mysteriously disappear at the same time some numpty was in the Telegraph for being guilty for sending harassment posts. I hoped it was him.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Does he still post? He seem to mysteriously disappear at the same time some numpty was in the Telegraph for being guilty for sending harassment posts. I hoped it was him.

I think I saw him on the comments the other week but he’s one reason why I don’t read them very often these days.

The guy cant have a job, he’s literally on every Rovers article as soon as it’s online.

18 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I think I saw him on the comments the other week but he’s one reason why I don’t read them very often these days.

The guy cant have a job, he’s literally on every Rovers article as soon as it’s online.

I don't read them often but he's one of the reasons I don't. Just a sad lad.

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

They're literally obsessed with Rovers more than there own team which therein lies a problem. My partners friend and fella can't even say hello without mentioning anything derogatory Rovers related, it's as if enjoying their best football seasons in a lifetime is not enough for them.

Still I would hope they survive but cannot see it, spent poorly, wage bill going up and players like Vydra a loose around their necks if they go down on large contracts. Team looks as if it has lost that Dyche spirit, I'd argue Arfield typified this, industrious to the extreme but technically limited.

Forum titles can be so misleading, had to look twice "BURNLEY IN BROTHER" I just thought the LT were having a slow news day.

Edited by Scotland1

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Imagine how the guy will have been literally burning with resentment over the decades.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Gone from posting ad nauseam to not posting at all. I thought it coincided with Scumley's form. Nasty piece of work that one.

• Like 2

The " Match Day Heroes " idea was an absolute own-goal worthy of Shane Duffy ! Whoever thought up that hare brained idea for a wealthy Premier League Club to try to obtain free matchday Labour from 30 people in a generally low-wage town needs their bumps felt !

As for our form, ask me in 5 games time ! I said before a ball was kicked I thought Cardiff & Huddersfield would struggle, and they would go down with one other. We just don't want to be the " one other ". Getting Defour and Brady fit and playing will be crucial to an upturn in form, I fancy .....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

As for our form, ask me in 5 games time ! I said before a ball was kicked I thought Cardiff & Huddersfield would struggle, and they would go down with one other. We just don't want to be the " one other ". Getting Defour and Brady fit and playing will be crucial to an upturn in form, I fancy .....

Sounds like a Burnley family get-together. 

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 2