BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bogey grounds

Throughout the 90s we seemed to win at Stamford bridge every season. Since then we’ve lost every single time I’ve been which was most seasons.

Opposite to Newcastle where whilst living up their my Geordie mates had worked out we hadn’t won in the league there since the late 1950s. We eventually beat them in 2003 (Paul Gallagher) then we’ve won there something ridiculous like 8 or 9 times since. 

11 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Never seen a win against Coventry. I was even at the 5-0 hammering when we were champions.

My first game was a home loss to Coventry. Sherwood scored after what seemed like 30 seconds, but they came back to win 2-1.

Must have seen us play them at least 6 times since in league & cup. Haven't won a single one, easily the biggest club that I've never seen us beat.

7 hours ago, matt83 said:

Throughout the 90s we seemed to win at Stamford bridge every season. Since then we’ve lost every single time I’ve been which was most seasons.

Opposite to Newcastle where whilst living up their my Geordie mates had worked out we hadn’t won in the league there since the late 1950s. We eventually beat them in 2003 (Paul Gallagher) then we’ve won there something ridiculous like 8 or 9 times since. 

We never lost to Chelsea in the Premier League till Abramovitch catapulted them into the financial stratosphere!

• Like 2