BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

AFC Bournemouth v ROVERS

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

it does. Very very costly night.

Williams definitely, but I believe the new rule is yellows only count in each competition they are received in, so Lenihan won’t be impacted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7002974/yellow-red-cards-count-across-all-competitions-efl-rules/amp/

Just now, lsp82 said:

Yellows only count in the competition they are received in therefore in the league lenihan is still on 4. Reds count across all so Williams is banned in league

Is that a new rule? Normally they are transferable.

Just now, lsp82 said:

Yellows only count in the competition they are received in therefore in the league lenihan is still on 4. Reds count across all so Williams is banned in league

I've looked it up and the only article I can find is from 2016 which says it's five YC's in all domestic competitions. 

Edited by blueboy3333

Mowbray's teams concede too many goals - always have done. Saturday's collapse at Stoke was a case in point.

Conceding late is down to lack of concentration and poor game management. Needs concentration and determination to see a game out 

• Like 3

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Williams definitely, but I believe the new rule is yellows only count in each competition they are received in, so Lenihan won’t be impacted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7002974/yellow-red-cards-count-across-all-competitions-efl-rules/amp/

At least that is a bit of good news.Now I can make sense of Mowbray starting Lenihan tonight.

I have to wonder why Downing was given a full time deal though, if he isn't going to get minutes in a game like tonight's when exactly is he going to play?

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Mowbray's teams concede too many goals - always have done. Saturday's collapse at Stoke was a case in point.

Conceding late is down to lack of concentration and poor game management. Needs concentration and determination to see a game out 

I think tonight conceding a last minute goal to Premier league opposition after fighting back from 2-0 down is a different situation. 

Just now, islander200 said:

At least that is a bit of good news.Now I can make sense of Mowbray starting Lenihan tonight.

I have to wonder why Downing was given a full time deal though, if he isn't going to get minutes in a game like tonight's when exactly is he going to play?

Odd one alright. Just what has Mowbray seen in him that has completely turned him off him?