BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Forest

• Backroom

If we had any other realistic options Lenihan would have to be dropped. Can't afford to have a player in the team constantly giving penalties away. You can overlook a couple as bad luck, but three in a row? Something not right there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Karma, looked a soft penalty decision on first glance

From where we are sat it looked like he pulled him down. He keeps putting his arms round players. Forwards will take advantage of that and refs will give them.

I think he needs a leader next to him.

Downing is looking even worse at present though.

12 minutes ago, Stuart said:

From where we are sat it looked like he pulled him down. He keeps putting his arms round players. Forwards will take advantage of that and refs will give them.

Yeah you are right , just re-watched it,

Live I only caught a quick glance as had a Jack Russell jumping on my head because i wasn't paying attention to her :)

• Like 1

Been impressed with Reed. Several others doing well too, Graham, Dack, Evans, Bennett. Smallwood, Bell have been decent. Nyambe been ok. Lennighan improved but gives me a bit of a heart Attack when he goes forward to try and join the Attack. Downing’s first start this season was shaky but probably Glad that the ball is more in forest half than ours as the half went on.