BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

This is on the BBC website. A nice soft focus piece on how terrible it is to be a Newcastle fan.

Compare and contrast to the outrageous treatment we received from the media.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45678196

Newcastle are a super huge, gigantic, colossus, mega-club that sell out The sports direct arena every week with 52,000 die hard geordies being the best fans in the land, who deserve better......

......Right?

• Like 1

Don’t care what Chaddy thinks. I’ll celebrate this utter charlatan’s exit every single year. I’ve never hated anyone but I hate Steve Kean.

Notable those who now want to forget about it that chapter and pretend it never happened...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Don’t care what Chaddy thinks. I’ll celebrate this utter charlatan’s exit every single year. I’ve never hated anyone but I hate Steve Kean.

Notable those who now want to forget about it that chapter and pretend it never happened...

?

5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Chaddy forgets what he did ten minutes ago. He's never going to remember being a Kean apologist after all this time.

• Like 1

This one will never get old the phone went ballistic when the news broke and we were in the pub within mins sadly we also thought this would spell the end of the other twohats involvement ?

Wonder what the parasite is up to now, still living of percentages and stabbing backs probably ?

Rather than erase him from history it is important to remember him. I'm sure him and his associates would love it if everyone forgot about him and pretended he had never happened whilst he suns himself somewhere using his ill-gotten gains. Some things can't and won't be forgotten. It's a lesson we all need to remember.

Isn't it strange though how he hasn't managed to get work in the UK since Rovers. Owen Coyle, despite a succession of disastrous jobs, still manages to find work in management and in the media, yet Kean is nowhere to be seen. He had big fans like Ferguson, Moyes, Rodgers all keen to stick up for their mate who haven't offered him a job since then. Interesting.

Brunei though, perfect if you've a lot of cash needs stashing away....

• Like 3