BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Don’t care what Chaddy thinks. I’ll celebrate this utter charlatan’s exit every single year. I’ve never hated anyone but I hate Steve Kean.

Notable those who now want to forget about it that chapter and pretend it never happened...

firstly no need to think or focus on him. all you are doing is bringing an attention to this clown and I cant even bare to write him name on here. 

of course it happen. still remember it now clear as day. I can remember most of it. But I move on and focus on now and the future under Mowbray and this group of players who give everything for the shirt and the fans. That's what we should all be focusing on instead of thinking or thinking our this utter clown now!

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Notable those who now want to forget about it that chapter and pretend it never happened...

They probably want to forget about it Stuart because his tenure was so bloody painful...it put this Club and Fans on its arse.

He openly goaded the support,he turned fan against fan..a real divisive two Hat...THE lowest point in this Clubs history imo.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

His name should never be mention on the forum and erase from everything to do with Blackburn Rovers Football Club

Those who fail to learn the lessons of the  past are doomed to repeat them.

Never forget and never forgive!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

They probably want to forget about it Stuart because his tenure was so bloody painful...it put this Club and Fans on its arse.

He openly goaded the support,he turned fan against fan..a real divisive two Hat...THE lowest point in this Clubs history imo.

The fans shouldn’t have allowed that to happen. Can’t blame Kean for being a two hat. He was born like that.

It’s still a tough one to take...

“Back the team” and “Kean out”

...shouldn’t have been seen as an either-or.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stuart said:

The fans shouldn’t have allowed that to happen. Can’t blame Kean for being a two hat. He was born like that.

It’s still a tough one to take...

“Back the team” and “Kean out”

...shouldn’t have been seen as an either-or.

Plenty have moved on, you should think about doing the same. It doesn't make you less of a fan, we all agree he's a 'c u next Tuesday'

If he ever comes back to Ewood in any capacity I for one will be waiting for an 'autograph', but for now it's all about the present.

The only way the stain of Kean and his cronies will wash away is if we can somehow get back to the point we were at when Venkys took over in terms of league standing, finances, ownership and crowds. Until then it's difficult to forget what they did to the club.

• Like 1

Vividly remember the day after Bolton away - convinced we’ve just signed our own death warrant for relegation, regardless of replacement. At this time I was officially a “doom monger”. Fair enough it took an extra season but still.

Also clear memory of the feelings between the Stoke and West Ham games, at home under Kean. Utter confusion, an organised team one week, turning out like a they’d just met each other on the pitch. Obvious break down of tactics, no consistency between plays/players and when Phil Jones got injured, I seem to recall that same gut dropping phenomenon that only comes after a heavy bitter centred evening, Owen Coyles name being mentioned or the morning after spending more than a tenner in Akash.

Much else is an absolute blur. The immediate fallout that followed was “nearly” as bad, near back to back relegations, false dawn followed by false dawn. Bowyer was a bit of refuge/stability as it was called then. I liked Gary, but the club had been hamstrung by ridiculous contracts on a dwindling income. He did some good work to keep us going but the owners always needed actual experience and club having the autonomy to govern itself, not by telephone.

I still remember being extremely sore to hear the term “keanesque” about his dealings, tactics, comments, or similar for years after. Nothing came criminally close. Ironically it took Coyle to actually move on from constantly feeling sick about what Steve Kean and his cronies did to this club. That farse broke the camels back. I’m quite sure if they’d followed him with another “Sheffield Wednesday” style appointment, I don’t think I could’ve carried on much longer.

Thankfully Tony Mawbs has reminded us what actual management pedigree means, given time and support, the like Lambert wasn’t afforded. It is much different scenario though financiaIly, since by the time TM took over, nearly all the best players or big contracts had gone. Kean had us paying for his choices for years after, not just the ones that played! 

To echo what Neal has said on the other thread, the club could implode under these owners at any moment, but it seems like the way it’s running at the moment is actually working for the club, as opposed to against it. Long that may continue and long may Keans name be forgotten! (Until that debt disappears, it’s hard to imagine forgetting...!!)

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
57 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Look who's back ?. It looks like his agent has blagged him another gig. He wants to move into a different direction to coaching. He has finally realised he is useless at it. And that inane grin. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-blackburn-boss-steve-kean-13973681

cant believe this guy still have friends in the media who will do stories like this for him. 

Head of Recruitment? lets see who they sign in summer

59 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Look who's back ?. It looks like his agent has blagged him another gig. He wants to move into a different direction to coaching. He has finally realised he is useless at it. And that inane grin. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-blackburn-boss-steve-kean-13973681

Thanks Tony! Just brought my breakfast up! Kean out!!!