Neal

Attendances

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Lowest home fan attendance of the season.

Yes, and look at what they missed.

At least they could have come along and booed Bennett for F sake. These eejits spend all afternoon and called anything he does wrong, but ignore every other player who does wrong.

But the seem to miss his tackles and his crosses, even the one on Tosin's bunnet. 

And the twIts still shout to have the ref send him off any time the ref is talking to him!!

They unfortunately did turn up.

Yeah part time bastards, I mean they’ve known it was £48 all season, should’ve just saved up.

Edited by Mattyblue

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Yeah part time bastards, I mean they’ve known it was £48 all season, should’ve just saved up.

Why are you suggesting they pay £48. They could have got in for £36.

You must be made of money!!

Just now, sabino said:

Why are you suggesting they pay £48. They could have got in for £36.

You must be made of money!!

Nope, just like most Rovers fans, ergo lowest home attendance.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Imagine a family of four rocking up...

“That'll be £118, Mr Bastard.”

“No, no, I just wanted today’s game, not a season ticket!”

”What? You mean you haven’t been putting money away each week?”

Former Family Club of the Year too...

Our senior executives must surely be divided on policies like this.

Heard a tale today.

Our commercial manager has gone to Blackpool, as they offered to double the pittance he was on here.

He wrote a letter to Waggott outlining how  gutted he was having to leave the club he supports, Waggott laughed and ripped it up in front of him...

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Heard a tale today.

Our commercial manager has gone to Blackpool, as they offered to double the pittance he was on here.

He wrote a letter to Waggott outlining how  gutted he was having to leave the club he supports, Waggott laughed and ripped it up in front of him...

Greg Coar?

10 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Heard a tale today.

Such a nice chap, our Steve.

Is that why Rob Heys (ex Stanley) was let go?

Just now, Stuart said:

Rob Heys was head hunted by Andy Holt.

Just now, MCMC1875 said:

Rob Heys was head hunted by Andy Holt.

When?

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

I don't believe that Rob Heyes ever worked for us. He was at Accrington when they got promoted to the EFL and he left (maybe sacked) when he was given long suspension for illegal betting on football. He went to Macclesfield after that and was latterly at Blackpool.

Just now, arbitro said:

I don't believe that Rob Heyes ever worked for us. He was at Accrington when they got promoted to the EFL and he left (maybe sacked) when he was given long suspension for illegal betting on football. He went to Macclesfield after that and was latterly at Blackpool.

I was talking about Blackpool. Rob no longer works there as of last week.

Just now, Stuart said:

I was talking about Blackpool. Rob no longer works there as of last week.

Sorry I misread your post.

18 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

Well done Waggott

A question for Waggott was it really worth it?. Lowest home attendance this season despite the 3 game bundle offer. Speculate on numbers but say a thousand walk on didn't turn up today because of the price. If kept to normal pricing for example at 28 pounds that is 28000 lost. Wednesday brought approximately 3000 and charged over the odds at 40pound 3000 at 12pound using the base price of 28 pound is a gain of 36000. So overall 8000 pound up on taking. How many more would Wednesday have brought at 28 pound. Add in the spending of stay aways and additional Wednesday support on the concourse. Looks a spectacular own goal to me as well as antagonising further parts of your home support.

It won't bother him he's maintaining takings from decreasing crowds in the eyes of the owners. In fact if he increases takings over the season under the same scenario he'll be seen as a miracle worker by them. Surely worth a bonus.

It is easy at Blackburn you just blame the fans, something quite a few have cottoned on to and positively encouraged by clowns who write columns in the local rag.

Edited by tomphil

24 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

A question for Waggott was it really worth it?. Lowest home attendance this season despite the 3 game bundle offer. Speculate on numbers but say a thousand walk on didn't turn up today because of the price. If kept to normal pricing for example at 28 pounds that is 28000 lost. Wednesday brought approximately 3000 and charged over the odds at 40pound 3000 at 12pound using the base price of 28 pound is a gain of 36000. So overall 8000 pound up on taking. How many more would Wednesday have brought at 28 pound. Add in the spending of stay aways and additional Wednesday support on the concourse. Looks a spectacular own goal to me as well as antagonising further parts of your home support.

Add to that the probability that some of the walk ons will have bought the 3 game package, resulting in reduced revenue for the Barnsley and Brentford games.

19 minutes ago, renrag said:

Add to that the probability that some of the walk ons will have bought the 3 game package, resulting in reduced revenue for the Barnsley and Brentford games.

exactly what I was about to say.

revenue yesterday will be up due to price and away fans but the net revenue across the 3 games will be down.

File that rip off the fans plan with the £10K for 10K fake lotto.

Relevant to this thread even more..

Not good for Rovers if Preston do make the Prem,we will be sandwiched by them and Burnley roughly 10 miles either side..our catchment area will shrink to nowt.

We had the whip hand and were virtually unchallenged in the area some 10 years ago..we have lost so much ground it's unreal and frightening to boot .

17 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Heard a tale today.

Yes hes a big rovers fan is, Gregg.

13 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Relevant to this thread even more..

Not good for Rovers if Preston do make the Prem,we will be sandwiched by them and Burnley roughly 10 miles either side..our catchment area will shrink to nowt.

We had the whip hand and were virtually unchallenged in the area some 10 years ago..we have lost so much ground it's unreal and frightening to boot .

Plus an upwardly mobile Stanley eating into our support across Hyndburn.

So how does our management respond? Almost £50 tickets.