BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Utd

Mowbray tentirely o blame tonight for me. Lining up at gome with three offensively minded players and one of those (Armstrong) completely out of position on the wing is a disgrace.

Why sign players with a bit of creativity like Rothwell and Palmer if you've no intention of starting them?

3 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

What formation are we playing since mulgrew came on?

It’s looking like 3-4-1-2 since Rothwell came on.

Sheffield United are just better than us tonight I’m afraid. Fitter, sharper, hungrier.

O’Connell is a beast btw. Did he really go on a free?

• Backroom
Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

TM tactics miles off today.  This has been much to easy for sheffield

Our slow, defensive tactic only really works if Graham and Dack are playing well. Graham was largely ineffective whilst he was on and Dack hasn't been at the races tonight so far. Armstrong has been our best player and looked lively, but he's had very little support. You can see why we draw so many games. The better teams in this league tend to overrun us in attack, whilst the poorer teams play a similar defensive game which often leads to the points being shared. A little more bravery needed, especially at home. We're beginning to fall down the table and it looks like it's going to be one win in six. The warning signs are there, Mowbray needs to figure this out.

• Like 2

Just now, Doaksie said:

Well, that's the unbeaten home run gone, hopefully it takes the mentality of draws being good enough with it. 

Our best player tonight - I'm struggling to name one with any credit at all. Reed, if I was pushed

Reed has been pish mate

Just now, Doaksie said:

Well, that's the unbeaten home run gone, hopefully it takes the mentality of draws being good enough with it. 

Our best player tonight - I'm struggling to name one with any credit at all. Reed, if I was pushed

Mowbray is still in Bowyer mode.

He did it last season for a period of time then decided he had to go for it.