BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ROVERS v Sheff Utd

Just now, Doaksie said:

Well, that's the unbeaten home run gone, hopefully it takes the mentality of draws being good enough with it. 

Our best player tonight - I'm struggling to name one with any credit at all. Reed, if I was pushed

Rothwell and he’s only been on the pitch 5 minutes.

Mowbray doesn’t know his best team - or is trying to keep everyone happy.

• Moderation Lead

Re some of the comments, we are a newly promoted side and the side we are playing, last season set the standard for newly promoted sides. That’s what we should be aiming for. Don’t think we will go down, or overly struggle this season, but we’ve really not been good tonight.

• Like 1

We look really poor tonight, 2nd to every ball, they're pressing better and passing better. 

Ironically our best spell was before their 1st goal. 

Rothwell has to start alongside Dack against Bolton, we need players with intent to be starting. 

Just now, DE. said:

Our slow, defensive tactic only really works if Graham and Dack are playing well. Graham was largely ineffective whilst he was on and Dack hasn't been at the races tonight so far. Armstrong has been our best player and looked lively, but he's had very little support. You can see why we draw so many games. The better teams in this league tend to overrun us in attack, whilst the poorer teams play a similar defensive game which often leads to the points being shared. A little more bravery needed, especially at home. We're beginning to fall down the table and it looks like it's going to be one win in six. The warning signs are there, Mowbray needs to figure this out.

Just slated Armstrong..look at what he did when he had it, cant think of anything half decent...rewatch and have a look..looked so frail in possession all night

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

Reed has been pish mate

Aye, and he's still had plenty much, much worse. Jesus, think of that....

The League One momentum died tonight. Time for a new game plan Tony. One with Rothwell in it, and no Smallwood. It's time

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

We look like a promoted 3rd division team tonight - out of our depth

Well it is the same team that limped over the line last season, with the only addition being Reed. 

Yet we spent £8m in the summer...

• Backroom
Just now, booth said:

Dack has been so deep all match.

Because he's frustrated with it all.

He's gonna be gone January I reckon if a decent club comes in.

Wouldn't blame him, must be murder for him being part of this turgid stuff. 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Brereton haa shown nothing in his cameos so far to suggest he is worth the money.

Have to say I am concerned by Brereton. I can't really see what his quality that he brings to the side. Obviously early days but seems an odd signing on performances so far.

• Like 1