BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton vs Rovers

AAK

• Backroom

I tend to think Rothwells electricity and directness may be more effective from the bench but the lad deserves a chance to start.

Really glad to see Mowbray be brave and wield the axe after a loss.

It's hard to believe that the last Premiership game I'll ever see (possibly) was at Bolton - and it was an absolute disgrace of a performance as I try not to recall - It was even harder to believe that I was watching top tier English football. In fact I remember it was more like 3rd division stuff with the goals to prove it.

I see Wheater (who scored Bolton's goals in the aforementioned shocker) is back in Bolton's team today. Hopefully he's not going to take advantage of our soft touch defence again.

Today I am watching from home - no least because it's live on TV, but mainly because of the disgrace of a rail service.

After 1 win in 6 it's fair to say this is one of those we could call a 'must win game'. I do hope we're not going to go there for a point, or the neutrals will certainly be turning off - Our games against them have been pretty dire in recent times.

Head says 'shocker'. Heart says 1-2 to us.

Keep The Faith

Edited by Husky

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

United 1-0 down. Not relevant but made me smile.

2 down lol,  but yeah we have started well enough, alot of the ball in the middle, rodwell looks pretty composed at the minute,  rothwell causing problems , palmer doing ok,  graham struggling to win the headers but still causes problems, doing ok!!