BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton vs Rovers

AAK

Just now, AdamRochina said:

brilliant little move for the goal, dack does what he does best, but i think it was reed? who was unlucky not to score,  great run by palmer,  fantastic little team goal

Was nice to see Palmer holding someone off. Most Chelski players would have fallen over as soon as being touched.

We still need a big centre half good in the air. We are hopeless at defending set pieces and hoofball and all the other teams more than know it.

I expect Wheater up-front if we are still ahead late in the game.

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

sorted

i thought i had you on ignore, always seem to jump at me, but yeah im a negative sod who cares, ive been really impressed this season with rovers though, some things i feel we could be better at ect but we have always bar two games been in the game and given an account of ourselfs

off the line by mulgrew,  our weakness is definitely set pieces and crosses into the box, we seem to panic at them

Edited by AdamRochina

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Mixed bag so far. Not a big fan of Palmer. Don't see what he offers in attack or defence 

his run made our goal his pass was smart too, i know what you mean though, like its hard to explain, players there are capable but we seem to never let loose, some of our play today has been great but then we get near the box and we just freeze cut back and pass backwards, i dont think ive seen reed or rothwell attempt to cross the ball into the box yet.

good enough first half but with bolton going direct  i feel we need another goal