BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton vs Rovers

AAK

Strange half. I thought we were excellent until we scored, then we seemed to lose all momentum.

Some encouraging performances though. Rothwell looks good

Need more from Graham, its not sticking at all when it goes up to him

Just now, Mr. E said:

We were playing good until we scored - has been total surrender of initiative ever since unfortunately. Raya and the cap keeping us in it. We are better than them but need to fire up the engines second half or we can lose this easily.

That's exactly it. The second we scored we changed our approach. Could they not pretend we were still level 

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

i thought i had you on ignore, always seem to jump at me, but yeah im a negative sod who cares, ive been really impressed this season with rovers though, some things i feel we could be better at ect but we have always bar two games been in the game and given an account of ourselfs

off the line by mulgrew,  our weakness is definitely set pieces and crosses into the box, we seem to panic at them

He’s not the only one to pull you up for being so negative though is he?

Nearly every post is a moan about the Rovers and our tactics/team/subs etc. It’s not fun for the rest of having to read your constant moaning!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Decent enough performance so far. Need another goal though as I think we'll concede at some point. 

Yes we seem to be trying to defend a slim lead again, notlob will score, maybe 2.  We need 3 or 4 fi5r me to relax even if only a little.

4 minutes ago, FGS5635 said:

Strange half. I thought we were excellent until we scored, then we seemed to lose all momentum.

Some encouraging performances though. Rothwell looks good

Need more from Graham, its not sticking at all when it goes up to him

Yah, Danny seems a little off today.

1 minute ago, The Big Picture said:

He’s not the only one to pull you up for being so negative though is he?

Nearly every post is a moan about the Rovers and our tactics/team/subs etc. It’s not fun for the rest of having to read your constant moaning!

fair enough, il not post about the rovers il go post in the games topics im a big xbox fan so hopefully not to negative on there, good luck rovers for the rest of the game, toodles

The good news is we've had one chance and scored 1 goal.

I'd be a bit concerned had we missed a hat-full as has been the story of the season so far.

Just hope we don't go too defensive as we're pretty bad at that - as Bolton have already shown in this game. We cruised it when we were more attacking, but Raya's saves and Mulgrew's goal-line clearance prove that we let Bolton get on top after a good attacking start.

Rodwells passing is exquisite. Palmer is mucking in and his work with the ball is on a Dack esque level.

Rothwell looks so at ease taking on players and his vision of passing is amazing. Graham lagging, Dack ok so far.

Del looks decent defending but delivery shocking, Mulgrew emergency clearances usually because he’s cleared the ball to them. Lenihan ok and Benno okay but you can tell he’s never a full back.

Raya from Magennis a world class save, no joke. I was astounded on the reply at just how good.

Without an early second goal we are going to need Richie on this half.