BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton vs Rovers

AAK

Have to say bemused by changes today. Started well, can understand bringing Rodwell off, but moving Reed out to right wing back was crazy. Since he  was moved and Rothwell went off weve really struggled. System doesn't look right either.

Evans has done okay but Smallwood totally anonymous since he's come on. What was the point.

appalling performance, we are better then this, much better, mowbray far far to negative, going 1 up and then sitting on it for the rest of the game isnt what we should be doing as before the goal we looked fluid we looked a threat, rothwell and rodwell looked great and with reed mopping up we looked very solid, then we score and its just constant panic stations sitting back and last ditch defending, we made a shite bolton look pretty good,  pleased with the points and pleased with how hard rovers work but we cant keep going ultra defensive it will hurt us more then it will work

• Like 3

Smallwood and Evans came on to shut up shop. It worked and we have three points. Against anyone but maybe four or a five teams we will always concede late goals and be punished playing like that. Once Smallwood and Evans play together goals are going to be very difficult to come by. At half five I was so happy with the line up and by half 7 I believe more than ever that Tony just doesn't have it in him to play any other way

• Like 1

If I was the owner of Rovers I would have Mowbary in my office Monday and make it clear.if he pulled that crap again he could clean iut his desk.  I don't think I have ever.felt this way, A win that feels like a loss, I feel sort if guilty we won that.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

appalling performance, we are better then this, much better, mowbray far far to negative, going 1 up and then sitting on it for the rest of the game isnt what we should be doing as before the goal we looked fluid we looked a threat, rothwell and rodwell looked great and with reed mopping up we looked very solid, then we score and its just constant panic stations sitting back and last ditch defending, we made a shite bolton look pretty good,  pleased with the points and pleased with how hard rovers work but we cant keep going ultra defensive it will hurt us more then it will work

More comebacks than Sinatra. 

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

PS we won

• Like 1

• Backroom

We lost our way pretty much as soon as we scored, but thankfully Bolton didn't have the quality to break us down in the end. Could have done without the penalty scare! Nonetheless three points on the road is always welcome and much needed after Wednesday's performance. See you in a few months J-Lowe :)

• Like 1