BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers Women

Coventry won the Southern League so is this to see who gets promoted to the "Championship" of the Super League?

I'm confused how it all works, really. I don't know how we never got into the new Super League...aren't we one of the better of the womens football teams??

Also, if we win this game vs Coventry, do we get promoted? Can we get promoted? 

It used to be the decider to see who got promoted - winners of north v south. Last year Rovers lost to Charlton and did not go up automatically (or any other way as we now know). I can’t see the point now that both league winners go up, except it’s another trophy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Coventry won the Southern League so is this to see who gets promoted to the "Championship" of the Super League?

I'm confused how it all works, really. I don't know how we never got into the new Super League...aren't we one of the better of the womens football teams??

Also, if we win this game vs Coventry, do we get promoted? Can we get promoted? 

I think O2G has answered my question. We are already promoted but this game looks like being largely ceremonial this season. Maybe the rule were changed after this match was already decided? Who knows.

Cheers folks.

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Ive know idea how it works but rovers are definitely already promoted. Where to Is anyone's guess. As far as I'm aware they are the league below the wsl now they have been promoted

They are still going into the Championship, just like I said on Sunday. - see above.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope it’s okay to post I’m doing a challenge next season after rovers Ladies got promotion and us being the only northern side I’m going to be raising funds for the east Lancashire Hospice I’m aiming to travel 1,000miles in a bid to raise £1,000 thanks ??? https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/queenofewood1000milechallenge?fbclid=IwAR0FAsfrBypQqnLdD_UEvfETpds47a_2MEGKFu35YDjrUkX4sKpkbNT3h0Y

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those not on twitter ! Concerning the young lady who posts the video's etc

3:02 AM · Oct 5, 2019

MISSING This is Natalie’s mum. Please could people keep an eye out for Natalie she was last seen at 3pm today she’s known to the Blackpool/Blackburn area !! If anyone spots her please could you contact me 07864829033 thanks

Hi thanks, she was last seen in Blackpool town centre walking around on the prom. she drives a mini but the car is at home she has no phone or money as far as we know she’s known to Blackburn for her football but that’s it Thanks Elaine

Link to the Twitter acc - https://twitter.com/Queenofewood

• 11 months later...