BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Leeds, Ewood, 12.00 KO, 20th October

40 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Hello mum63 if you live local can we park our mini bus on your drive ? Box of chocs and bottle of wine and maybe a big kiss x 

Lol I live directly across from ground so no go sorry x

Just now, Mum63 said:

How about parking at darwen vale school £10 I believe but all money goes to east lancs hospice and near enough to walk and better to get away from.just a thought.

Yeah we are doing. Hopefully get a couple in the golden cup but apparently it's not opening until aftet the game starts. Plenty offys on that road. Thanks for your idea.

You could even stick a load of Stella in your fridge and let us booze in your place. ?

Just now, CP Company Lad said:

Yeah we are doing. Hopefully get a couple in the golden cup but apparently it's not opening until aftet the game starts. Plenty offys on that road. Thanks for your idea.

You could even stick a load of Stella in your fridge and let us booze in your place. ?

Lol no

Good on you CP.  You sound like a good guy.  Unfortunately too many of your fans aren't like you.  I know several regulars, including a couple of season ticket holders, who are giving tomorrow a swerve because of the inevitable hasssle tomorrow.  In all honesty if I didn't have a season ticket I wouldn't go either.  In my 50+ years of going to Ewood, Leeds fans have been worsened only by Celtic.  Even our six-fingered friends up the M65 have been better behaved.  Nothing personal CP, but I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard something like this. Enjoy your day - but not the result!!!

59 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Good on you CP.  You sound like a good guy.  Unfortunately too many of your fans aren't like you.  I know several regulars, including a couple of season ticket holders, who are giving tomorrow a swerve because of the inevitable hasssle tomorrow.  In all honesty if I didn't have a season ticket I wouldn't go either.  In my 50+ years of going to Ewood, Leeds fans have been worsened only by Celtic.  Even our six-fingered friends up the M65 have been better behaved.  Nothing personal CP, but I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard something like this. Enjoy your day - but not the result!!!

Fair enough mate. It just comes with the whole Leeds things. I grew up years ago. We have some real beauts who insist on causing mayhem wherever. Went to Millwall earlier this season and there was 100 lads without tickets after mobbing up in South bermondsey. But I was 1 in the 80's and 90s. 

Edited by CP Company Lad

57 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Don't miss tomorrow mate. It will be a good game.

Too many seem to be buying into the propaganda spouted in the LT 'warning' fans, no wonder people get put off. How many ST holders will swerve tomorrow and watch it on the box when they read guff like that hell Leeds have been regular visitors to Blackburn down the years and aside from drunken noise how many serious disorder incidents have there been ?

Not many at all hell  the other year it was a few lads bouncing around in the Postal Order not rampaging through town, I've seen that stuff in pubs by our own fans many times down the years.

See Leeds visits to those of Man U down the years and it's incomparable there's been bother nearly every time either with that lot or by that lot when Salfords finest have a big local day out yet no messing with that fixture other than when tv dictates and they're allowed all day drinking locally for a tea time kick off.

This is yet another fixture alongside Burnley, Bolton that was one of the best on the calendar but is having the life squeezed out of it by overkill !

Anyway balls to all that i'm still going for 2-1 Rovers in a hard fought game with us coming from behind  COYB

Edited by tomphil

5 hours ago, tomphil said:

Too many seem to be buying into the propaganda spouted in the LT 'warning' fans, no wonder people get put off. How many ST holders will swerve tomorrow and watch it on the box when they read guff like that hell Leeds have been regular visitors to Blackburn down the years and aside from drunken noise how many serious disorder incidents have their been ?

Not many at all Christ the other year it was a few lads bouncing around in the Postal Order not rampaging through town, I've seen that stuff in pubs by our own fans many times down the years.

Compare Leeds visits to those of Man U down the years and it's incomparable there's been bother nearly every time either with that lot or by that lot when Salfords finest have a big local day out yet no messing with that fixture other than when tv dictates and they're allowed all day drinking locally for a tea time kick off.

This is yet another fixture alongside Burnley, Bolton that was one of the best on the calendar but is having the life squeezed out of it by overkill !

Anyway balls to all that i'm still going for 2-1 Rovers in a hard fought game with us coming from behind  COYB

Well said Tom

You could invite our coach load to a pub or a party & there would be no problem whatsoever

Our supporters club are welcomed at various country pubs/eating places around the country on our away travels

• Like 1

Having seen Leeds several times this season Bielsa likes to play a high intensity brand of football with quick, crisp passing and lots of movement. Bielsa likes to get the ball back quickly if they lose possession so we need to keep it for as long as possible to frustrate them. They took Stoke by surprise in the first game of the season and they just couldn't handle the way Leeds played. Mowbray should know exactly what to expect and we really have to match this intensity, pass the ball better than we have done recently but we can't afford passengers today, every player needs to be at it. I would take a draw now if it was offered.