BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Leeds, Ewood, 12.00 KO, 20th October

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

already explained but sadly you cant move on from 3 years ago and people like you still always have to look back for digs and sly comments

No. I just see the contradiction between your views now and what you said then..

5 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Chaddy - regardless of cost - would you pay a million quid for a season ticket? Your posts are idiotic at best. Regardless of cost?

Chaddy the forklift driver trying to justify himself - infuriates me. 

Think before you speak - we had a good win and then you blast people who dont go. Get over yourself, I earn more in a week than you do in a month packing boxes,.

Very strange comment,why does everyone seem to jump on Chaddys comments,don’t know the guy he ,just seems to be a positive bloke who’s Rovers through and through,and you’re ridiculing him re his job, just had a 48 hr ban on here for a lot less than what you’re coming out with,Mods need to have a word here.

• Like 2

• Backroom

That first half performance was probably the best 45 minutes I've seen so far this season. Our pressing and work rate was genuinely phenomenal. The second half was more of a slog and you could see by the end most of the players were knackered, but it's impossible to fault the effort that was put in today, and that only happens when a team has full faith and confidence in their manager. 

Amazing result for Rovers against a team I feel will be up in the mix at the end of the season.  Leeds looked very comfortable against us at times, however we dug deep today to make sure we continued our positive start to the season.  Tremendous job done by Mowbray and his coaching staff, did their homework for this one. No rest for the wicked (despite this spooky season) another tough one to come against Swansea midweek. Reaction from Leeds United SUPERFAN Heidi Haigh and words from the gaffa. 

• Like 3

Chaddy bashing eh? How fookin boring, no wonder the place is on its arse....

Great result today, you could hear a pin drop in the Darwen End for large parts, tremendous, well chuffed for the regulars. 

Mowbray is doing a terrific job, I think only Pep and Cooke at Wigan have collected more points in the same period and long may it continue. 

Onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Chaddy - regardless of cost - would you pay a million quid for a season ticket? Your posts are idiotic at best. Regardless of cost?

Think before you speak - we had a good win and then you blast people who dont go. Get over yourself, I earn more in a week than you do in a month packing boxes,.

What an arsehole.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

my job isn't your business and it like I'm being stalked on here and follow. Mods seriously need to look into this and why posters are posting things on here about people private lives. Surely it time to have rules on here for this

pleased to hear you earn more than me. want a medal or something

19 minutes ago, unsall said:

Very strange comment,why does everyone seem to jump on Chaddys comments,don’t know the guy he ,just seems to be a positive bloke who’s Rovers through and through,and you’re ridiculing him re his job, just had a 48 hr ban on here for a lot less than what you’re coming out with,Mods need to have a word here.

that's what people do on here unsall. it doesn't bother me anyone. feel sorry for these people Sorry to hear about the ban. 

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Chaddy bashing eh? How fookin boring, no wonder the place is on its arse....

Great result today, you could hear a pin drop in the Darwen End for large parts, tremendous, well chuffed for the regulars. 

Mowbray is doing a terrific job, I think only Pep and Cooke at Wigan have collected more points in the same period and long may it continue. 

Onwards and upwards.

same posters with the same old boring comments. bashing me is nothing new. no wonder my ignore list is over 30 posters plus. 

Took a lot of time to soak today in- I genuinely cannot believe how good Evans currently is playing. I thought the team played well today, but he really did stand out as the premium ball winner- Until Rodwell arrived- it feels almost surreal to see such depth and quality across the pitch.

Even Conway’s quality from set pieces came into play despite reservations about his extension.

What is the limit for this team

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hardly debating when people posted things about people jobs, private life, etc is it? 

Whilst I agree that its needless to bring it into the debate as it was just then, you obviously posted what your job was on here in the first place for him to know! But agree with you. Irrelevant to the thread.

Edited by roversfan99

Just now, Biz said:

Took a lot of time to soak today in- I genuinely cannot believe how good Evans currently is playing. I thought the team played well today, but he really did stand out as the premium ball winner- Until Rodwell arrived- it feels almost surreal to see such depth and quality across the pitch.

Even Conway’s quality from set pieces came into play despite reservations about his extension.

And Palmer made the goal with a superb bit of individuality in the last game. Rothwell has also done plenty to warrant a game. Excellent team performance and them 2 spent the afternoon getting splinters in their backsides and we still have them waiting to improve us further.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Biz said:

Playoffs is a realistic aim if we're able to strengthen in January. Otherwise I think we'll finish mid table this season purely because our squad depth isn't quite there yet. Injuries to any of Raya, Mulgrew, Dack or Graham would be difficult to cope with at present. If we can bring in a decent centre-back and proper competition for DG in January then who knows. 

18 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Must do everything we can to sign Harrison Reed. What a player

Echo this, I certainly think he’s more suited to a central berth but what a work rate that lad has.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

And Palmer made the goal with a superb bit of individuality in the last game. Rothwell has also done plenty to warrant a game. Excellent team performance and them 2 spent the afternoon getting splinters in their backsides and we still have them waiting to improve us further.

Insane innit! Hah. I genuinely can’t believe how quickly we’ve transitioned and if we keep our key players come January and add a couple more who knows how much we can improve.

Just now, DE. said:

Playoffs is a realistic aim if we're able to strengthen in January. Otherwise I think we'll finish mid table this season purely because our squad depth isn't quite there yet. Injuries to any of Raya, Mulgrew, Dack or Graham would be difficult to cope with at present. If we can bring in a decent centre-back and proper competition for DG in January then who knows. 

Perhaps Rodwell was a signing that could probably cover any central midfield or defence crisis. Be nice if we can add more depth up top and on the flanks come January.

3 minutes ago, Biz said:

Echo this, I certainly think he’s more suited to a central berth but what a work rate that lad has.

Insane innit! Hah. I genuinely can’t believe how quickly we’ve transitioned and if we keep our key players come January and add a couple more who knows how much we can improve.

Perhaps Rodwell was a signing that could probably cover any central midfield or defence crisis. Be nice if we can add more depth up top and on the flanks come January.

I felt that it was incredibly harsh to drop both in favour of a player who has been poor this season, after being so good last. I suppose I would have to say that Mowbray may just have got that decision right...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Biz said:

Deffo top 6 if we strengthen and dont pick injuries to Key Players. 

Mowbray and players have a togetherness rarely seen at Ewood Park since Mark Hughes/Sam Allardyce days here

42 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Must do everything we can to sign Harrison Reed. What a player

I agree. 

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I felt that it was incredibly harsh to drop both in favour of a player who has been poor this season, after being so good last. I suppose I would have to say that Mowbray may just have got that decision right...

I have to say I anticipated a different team sheet but the result shows I know feck all. Subs worked too for me - particularly Rodwell/Conway, the experience counted today for me.

• Like 2

Just now, Biz said:

I have to say I anticipated a different team sheet but the result shows I know feck all. Subs worked too for me - particularly Rodwell/Conway, the experience counted today for me.

One thing that particularly pleased me was set pieces and how weve looked at them in the week, found weaknesses and exploited them perfectly.

Reason being that I feel that we can do better than we have been at set pieces, we might not have the biggest team but we dont pose enough of a threat from them IMO.

I even commented on hoping that Reed would be taken off corners on here the other day. He then set up a goal from one within 2 minutes.

Im not sure Dack as a 9 and Brereton wide really worked and I wouldnt play them in those positions again. Always felt that overlap was on for Leeds down the left towards the end and was just pleased that Barry Douglas wasnt playing. But a third midfielder was very useful.

• Like 1