BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea vs ROVERS - 23/10/18 19:45pm

48 minutes ago, rigger said:

I would have thought that route will take well over 4 hours.

Nearer to five I would have thought. I too am thinking of going down that way but I almost certainly will come back that way to avoid any unannounced night motorway closures.

I'd be thrilled with a 4 point return from tonight and Saturday, however it came about. Truly ecstatic, orgasmic even, were it to yield all 6!

I've a sneaking feeling it might.......

COME ON YOU BLUES!!! (decided against it in the 'liberalist' world in which we live)

Edited by darrenrover

6 hours ago, david brent said:

Or M6, M56, M53 and then the a483 Chester to Swansea. That’s the way I am going as the M6 is just a nightmare. I reckon I can do it in just over 4 hours. 

I live just outside Chester and AA route finder says 3 hrs 52 mins. Still a better option than the M6, especially Jcts 19-16. 

• Like 1

Remember a good drink close to ground with Rovers supporters. Then amazing match with some players almost fighting with Kean on sidelines; think Nzonzi refused to come on as sub. Defence arguing with 'management' and my neutral mate commenting that we were a 'shambles'. I then went to West Brom away(our last Prem League match?) and we were even worse.

40 minutes ago, mhead said:

Remember a good drink close to ground with Rovers supporters. Then amazing match with some players almost fighting with Kean on sidelines; think Nzonzi refused to come on as sub. Defence arguing with 'management' and my neutral mate commenting that we were a 'shambles'. I then went to West Brom away(our last Prem League match?) and we were even worse.

This was another game when serious suspicions about what Kean was really up to bubbled to the surface yet again. Players clearly not happy with their instructions to basically not offer an attack.

That guy was as dodgy as they come, match fixing by basically just employing awful tactics, selections, formations and subs ?  You don't need players on the take if you have the power to go about it like that ####### scumbag did !!!!

Hope Rovers exercise the demons of that day a bit tonight and give the travellers a good night. COYB

Kean Out !

51 minutes ago, mhead said:

Nah our last 2 away games were against Spuds where we infamously had no attempts at goal despite that tunt saying "Wor stats were good" and then Chelsea away after Wigan sent us down. Seem to remember beating West Brom when Kalinic scored 2 then got sent off and never featured again?  May be wrong on that one

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, ossyian said:

Nah our last 2 away games were against Spuds where we infamously had no attempts at goal despite that tunt saying "Wor stats were good" and then Chelsea away after Wigan sent us down. Seem to remember beating West Brom when Kalinic scored 2 then got sent off and never featured again?  May be wrong on that one

Was that the game where Ray Wilkins was stunned into silence by Kean's post-match interview?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Was that the game where Ray Wilkins was stunned into silence by Kean's post-match interview?

Ha ha yes I think you are right! Think Ray was disgusted that a team supposedly fighting for survival never had an "offensive' attempt over 90 minutes

Just now, USABlue said:

I'm afraid it's another Rivers down to earth with a bump game.  We are do good at letting ourselves down right when things are really looking up.  I'll take a point now.  Snatch all 3 I'll be over the moon.

A true Rover with lots of experience?