BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea vs ROVERS - 23/10/18 19:45pm

19 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We look so organised and hard working without the ball 

This 100% Dack is putting a shift dropping back too and trying to carry the ball away, in turn drawing the free kicks to ease a bit of pressure.

Bell having a great game, was saying to a guy I’m watching it with that he’s looking more attacking then bang he wins a penalty. He’s also looking good at the back and seemingly not getting to sucked into the centre as much.

Smallwood for me player of the half! He’s winning balls, keeping it tidy and just going about his game well. Impressed with him today so far.

Celina looks a threat on the ball, Reed needs to get tighter to him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doaksie said:

Very solid half. Can't recall Swansea creating anything of note. They look bereft of confidence and we look full of energy. Hopefully that doesn't fade as the second half goes on, and potentially sit deeper.

They’ve got a lovely first touch passing game without real pace on the flanks as such. As good as McBurnie is he’s not fast fast.

Just now, Scotland1 said:

This 100% Dack is putting a shift dropping back too and trying to carry the ball away, in turn drawing the free kicks to ease a bit of pressure.

Bell having a great game, was saying to a guy I’m watching it with that he’s looking more attacking then bang he wins a penalty. He’s also looking good at the back and seemingly not getting to sucked into the centre as much.

Smallwood for me player of the half! He’s winning balls, keeping it tidy and just going about his game well. Impressed with him today so far.

I personally think Evans and Reed have done better. Overall everyones is doing fine. Graham and Dack are havin a quiet night so far thou

2 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Ya, Smallwood is doing Trojan work in there. 

Just now, skous18 said:

I personally think Evans and Reed have done better. Overall everyones is doing fine. Graham and Dack are havin a quiet night so far thou

Definitely agree with Graham, think Dack is just getting to deep so his attacking game suffers and we don’t notice him as much.

Evans looking good, tackling well, Reed for me is the quiet one but hey! Amazing how we see the game differently! 

• Like 1

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Anyone else think Sir Elliott was lucky with the yellow?

A daft challenge but looked worse than it was. The Swansea player made it look like Bennett had taken a sledgehammer to his shin.