BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea vs ROVERS - 23/10/18 19:45pm

This isn't due to anything brereton has done and he hasn't had long to prove anything so not a dig but when you have watched football for a long time sometimes you just get a feeling based on very little and I just have one with brereton that he isn't going to be the player we all hoped for. Something about him just doesn't feel right. Hope I'm wrong

• Like 4

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

The only thing that's changed is that we're bloody knackered.

You can only play a high pressing game for so long - we ran out of steam after an incredibly difficult match on Saturday.

It happens. Take it on the chin and move on.

It does happen. When you don't change a single player from the team that played three days ago.

• Like 1

Just now, rovers11 said:

Rodwell showing his not a centre half. Being pulled out of position too easily and Swansea playing it into the space left by him being out of position.

Why spend £6m on Brereton when we need a centre half ? 

• Like 2

Just now, rovers11 said:

Rodwell showing his not a centre half. Being pulled out of position too easily and Swansea playing it into the space left by him being out of position.

I hope Lenihan is no too badly injured. We don't have a proper defender back there at the moment …. ust nice footballers. 

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

This isn't due to anything brereton has done and he hasn't had long to prove anything so not a dig but when you have watched football for a long time sometimes you just get a feeling based on very little and I just have one with brereton that he isn't going to be the player we all hoped for. Something about him just doesn't feel right. Hope I'm wrong

I've the same feeling as I did seeing Ward and Corrado Grabbi. In fact BB reminds me of Grabbi.

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

The only thing that's changed is that we're bloody knackered.

You can only play a high pressing game for so long - we ran out of steam after an incredibly difficult match on Saturday.

It happens. Take it on the chin and move on.

That's why we needed a stronger squad and not gamble with that £6m on one luxury player (who isn't looking particularly luxurious).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

He can’t play striker, he’s 24 never played there before and then in a league higher we experiment with it despite Bereton.

Two games in a row, too. Got a worrying feeling that we are going to keep bringing our 6-7 million quid young striker onto the wing, whilst we stick our diminutive, attacking mid talisman up front to replace our big forward.

• Like 1

Just now, darrenrover said:

30 mins, 1 up and comfortable. See it through until half time.

Team talk and we all know what's coming second half.

When will TM ever learn FFS? We just can't do it.

We were generally shit tonight and Swansea deserved winners.

3-1 though... You wouldn't have thought it at half time.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Two games in a row, too. Got a worrying feeling that we are going to keep bringing our 6-7 million quid young striker onto the wing, whilst we stick our diminutive, attacking mid talisman up front to replace our big forward.

Dack kept dropping deep all game tonight, at Leeds he did the same. Partly to get the ball and carry it out. 

We place a not so speedy 5.10 lad upfront, who's no experience at all there and remove him from being on the ball. Bizarre 

Got it wrong tonight Mowbray. From 4th to 7th and goal difference knackered again. We didn’t deserve to concede three - but we did.

We need a striker in January. We can’t rely on Graham and we have nobody on the bench to create.

Dack is looking like he needs a break but without him and Graham we are relying on set-pieces and penalties.

Total contrast to the Leeds game.

• Like 1

With a centre mid at right back , a centre mid at cb two strikers on the wing, a winger at centre mid, a league one clogger as your main centre mid and a bench full of fit lads watching the same 11 try and keep up levels of intensity after playing Saturday and a long trip to Wales I just can't think why we lost

• Like 7

• Backroom

Acceptable first half. Really poor second half. Swansea ultimately wanted it more. We ran out of energy and desire. Completely disagree with the sentiment that Swansea didn't deserve the win - they did. Time to move on from this one.

As soon as Brereton arrives on a permanent we should send him out in loan somewhere else. Totally serious. The boy isn't ready and massively weakens us when he's on the pitch. 

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead

Not sure What Palmer has done to p1ss Mowbray off but bar some OTT PDA on Instagram today, he’s been nowhere to be seen for weeks! Rothwell deserves more game time than he’s currently getting as well. I suppose we have to write tonight off as a bad day at the office and hope we can respond with a performance on Saturday. Though, with how WBA have started, I have my doubts we will beat them...

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

Not sure What Palmer has done to p1ss Mowbray off but bar some OTT PDA on Instagram today, he’s been nowhere to be seen for weeks! Rothwell deserves more game time than he’s currently getting as well. I suppose we have to write tonight off as a bad day at the office and hope we can respond with a performance on Saturday. Though, with how WBA have started, I have my doubts we will beat them...

Thing is with Dack looking like a break is due or being morphed into a CF. Kasey Palmer is the closest thing to replacing him with.