BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WBA VS ROVERS - SAT 27TH

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Inspirational or insanity. We are going to find out soon.

I can't see that team defending very well so going for it?

Not a fan of the false 9 shit.

Better keep it on the floor then, long hopeless balls up to the top are going to be bread and butter, even for their defense.

Bizzare. Dack has been playing very deep sometimes recently (and completely smothered when on the ball) so at the very least we might be able to keep him up the pitch this time out.

But leaving three strikers on the bench... wowza.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Better keep it on the floor then, long hopeless balls up to the top are going to be bread and butter, even for their defense.

Thinking the same but no Lenihan will cut out longballs a bit and we have some decent 'passers' of the ball in all areas

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

Apart from our top scorer last season and this.

Signed and recognised as an attacking midfielder!

Never saw Frank 'goals' Lampard referred to as a striker.

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

I guess Jimmy Greaves wasn’t a striker either then, that was Gilzean. I’d be a lot less happy if Graham was in and Dack was out.

Dack has never been a striker his entire career, attacking midfielder yes, striker , no. 

I am not sure I agree with the last sentence either, Graham has been more important to the team in recent matches especially considering our other strikers are seemingly not trusted enough to be able to play up top. Dack has also been quiet the last few matches. 

• Backroom

Strange line up indeed. If we were going to go experimental why not give Brereton a go up top? If we get a result here then I guess we all hold our hands up and say fair enough, Tony's a genius. If not then wtf. 

Just now, DE. said:

Strange line up indeed. If we were going to go experimental why not give Brereton a go up top? If we get a result here then I guess we all hold our hands up and say fair enough, Tony's a genius. If not then wtf. 

Unbelievable lineup. Methinks TM has lost the plot!  ?????

Just now, DE. said:

Until same time next week! I wasn’t expecting a result before I saw the team, and I’m sure he’s got the West Brom staff wondering what they are going to be facing. 

Come on you Blues, pass our way to victory!

Still thinking this could even be 3 at the back. Heck, we dont know for sure who is playing up top - might be Bennett, he has played just about everywhere else to be fair. 

WBA are playing 3-4-1-2 apparently.

JHC the tombola has struck big time today. I think it’s very very bizzarre how he brings the likes of Rothwell and Palmer in for one match then they don’t get a sniff for a couple weeks regardless of how they perform in said game. Imagine they must be peeved too. Let’s hope it comes off for TMs sake today but I just get the feeling that we’ll find the ball continuing to come back into our half with no Graham.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!