BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WBA VS ROVERS - SAT 27TH

6 hours ago, CD_93 said:

They're looking for avoid a third consecutive defeat - we have form to oblige.

Well we have sacrificed our strikers and captain to do our bit for them now. Got to change at half time.

Edited by CD_93

poor half from out perspective but its no surprise with the line up and its something thats baffled me because even tony has come out and said he makes mistakes by giving the other team to much respect, so whats happened here? why be so negative, why no striker, its clear all half the whole long ball to dack from the keeper isnt working... its a bafflin line up and game plan it really is.

should of scored though through rothwell who has to start every single game ffs,  reed looks a star too, and dack needs to play in his position, conway off armstrong on and palmer off graham on please for second half.

oh and the penalty was a shocking miss how the ref didnt see it is beyond me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

We are and BADLY, no one to hit, hence we look like having a nose bleed when we get in their half. No one to hit up top and the ball comes staight back to Sako.

3 strikers on the bench, surely he has to put one on sooner or later? Dack isn’t the answer up front alone. I’d be giving Brereton a shot up front with Danny Graham, and going to 4-4-2. 

Edited by scotchrover
  • Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

poor half from out perspective but its no surprise with the line up and its something thats baffled me because even tony has come out and said he makes mistakes by giving the other team to much respect, so whats happened here? why be so negative, why no striker, its clear all half the whole long ball to dack from the keeper isnt working... its a bafflin line up and game plan it really is.

should of scored though through rothwell who has to start every single game ffs,  reed looks a star too, and dack needs to play in his position, conway off armstrong on and palmer off graham on please for second half.

oh and the penalty was a shocking miss how the ref didnt see it is beyond me

Wouldnt take Palmer off bar the Reed and Rothwell hes been our best player. He's height is handy and looks probably the best player on the pitch bar WBA's Barnes on the ball. He's showing Dack up.

Only watched from 15 mins and, and I think it have been a even contest thus far. The only thing WBA have creates is mistakes from us, especially the one from Williams whom looks dodgy at the back.

Reed and Palmer our best players first half for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Wouldnt take Palmer off bar the Reed and Rothwell hes been our best player. He's height is handy and looks probably the best player on the pitch bar WBA's Barnes on the ball. He's showing Dack up.

yeah but he wont ever take dack off though mate, and i want armstrongs pace as well as grahams hold up play,  dack behind graham with armstrong on for conway is what id do and have rothwell on the other wing with reed and smallwood in the middle

Just now, RV Blue said:

I think that’ll be the worst WBA have played all season and they’ve gone in 1-0 up, says it all about Mowbray’s team selection.

Speaking to WBA fan yesterday and Thursday they have quite poor games overall but scores goals to win games

Sounds like WBA are pretty ordinary and there for the taking if we get our system / tactics right.

Put Brereton on up front as a centre forward and let's see what the lad's got.

Anyone know why Charlie went off?

• Like 2

Just now, Mercer said:

Any need for that? 

Just now, Mercer said:

Sounds like WBA are pretty ordinary and there for the taking if we get our system / tactics right.

Put Brereton on up front as a centre forward and let's see what the lad's got.

Anyone know why Charlie went off?

Stomach injury.