BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WBA VS ROVERS - SAT 27TH

Been reading all the moaning about the setup from Mowbray for this one, and to some extent I agree. But I have learned something after Mowbray.....we have a team that _will_ say "never say die" and effin bleed for the emblem that is the rose we all love. We should in all honesty be losing this one. No strikers, our one good central defender off with injury after 15 mins and no height to speak off (this is the championship after all....) - despite all this we STILL manage a goal away from home to a team that got relegated from the PL last season.....and keep in mind we that we just got promoted....as second best.

In short: Nevermind the moaners.....In Mowbray We Trust!?

• Like 3

Just now, moerpho said:

Been reading all the moaning about the setup from Mowbray for this one, and to some extent I agree. But I have learned something after Mowbray.....we have a team that _will_ say "never say die" and effin bleed for the emblem that is the rose we all love. We should in all honesty be losing this one. No strikers, our one good central defender off with injury after 15 mins and no height to speak off (this is the championship after all....) - despite all this we STILL manage a goal away from home to a team that got relegated from the PL last season.....and keep in mind we that we just got promoted....as second best.

In short: Nevermind the moaners.....In Mowbray We Trust!?

Couldn't have saved that until the game was over could you?