BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WBA VS ROVERS - SAT 27TH

Why didnt we just stick armstrong on the half way line? and keep dack back?  just hoof it for him to chase? hes faster then there cbs?

well screw it, take the point get in rovers!!!  good away point but should of been alot more if we set up right and had decisions go our way

Edited by AdamRochina

Jay Rod I hope that was an accident you dingle moron. Get well soon Raya, looked a broken nose blood everywhere.

As for the rest - I can’t quite believe we’ve held on. I believe we would’ve won if we’d kept 11 men, the game changed second half. Still though after that - what a point.

• Like 2

That was a real test of character for these boys. Not that we needed the reminder, but that was a clear indication of our togetherness. Fantastic spirit. Not enamoured with the line-up, but in the book, a point is decent.

• Like 1

Makes me think a centre back in the window and a big lump of a striker to hold the ball up (which is a contribution Graham does that is as invaluable as his goals) is needed.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing, although the centre back situation wasn't that surprising. 

6 minutes ago, Biz said:

Jay Rod I hope that was an accident you dingle moron. Get well soon Raya, looked a broken nose blood everywhere.

As for the rest - I can’t quite believe we’ve held on. I believe we would’ve won if we’d kept 11 men, the game changed second half. Still though after that - what a point.

Just replayed it , and from the camera angle on ifollow ,goes over the top of raya and looks like a trailing foot , does look accidental

Edited by perthblue02

I don't agree that a point was a good result (before the game).

West Brom were there for the taking, as shown by their nervous showing in the 2nd half, before our goal.

Mowbray went for a point, and got a point, but for me, these are the games we should be targeting for 3 points(if all the post-Leeds euphoria is to be believed).

Of course, I was dancing with relief at the final whistle, our spirit is not in question. 

I think the story is our 1st half no show, as predicted by many on hearing our line-up. 

Never say DIE! This lot....what to say....this would've been like 3-0 or 4-0 under Kean/Bowyer/Coyle/Berg....take your pick from the dross of Venky's managers. 1-1 against West Brom away without strikers, our best defender gone after 15 min and close to 15 min (I think?!) with Richie effin Smallwood in goal?!?! That is absolutely amazing and I'd dare anyone to say they would have done a better job with this squad of players. Not since Hughes (of old) have I seen such a manager at Blackburn Rovers. Keep us in the division with a squad full of League One-players and you should be made a knight by the Holy Board of BRFCS know-it-alls, Tony. A knight....really....?

Oh....and COYB!!!

• Like 9