BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

WBA VS ROVERS - SAT 27TH

Just now, JacknOry said:

And here is another. Please enlighten us further as to why we are not allowed to comment on a starting eleven that contained no strikers?

We might as well just shut this board down or just do as you guys wish and just have a mass orgy about how much we bow to everything that the club and TM does. RadioRovers and other media outlets also were bemused at the lineup - so why dont you go and bombard them as well.

Nobody is calling for TMs head, we all appreciate what he has done and continues to do for the club but taking away peoples opinions is not far short of what your country tried to do a number of decades ago.

Outlets like the LT or RR might mention it once and question it with respect. They certainly don’t bang on about it for 90 mins and rip apart a man who got us a point at a team who were two divs above us six months ago. 

Fair enough if you believe his line up was wrong but it’s like certain souls on here are in competition with each other who can moan the most!

I dread to think what will happen if at some point in the season we go 5 games without a win or lose 3 on the bounce. Some will simply explode with excitement.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, The Big Picture said:

Please

It’s good to see others agreeing with me to an extent. The big moaners like Bigdog and Adam Rochina need to be checked. Their continuous negativity is poisonous. 

TM has proved he is the real deal and should be given more respect than some give him on here.

My continued negativity? Have you ever actually read posts on here? This is certainly the first time anyone has ever said I was negative, usually get accused of being literally the exact opposite 

I don't think you have the big picture, The Big picture 

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

My continued negativity? Have you ever actually read posts on here? This is certainly the first time anyone has ever said I was negative, usually get accused of being literally the exact opposite 

To be fair, if he sees you as negative then the rest of us must seem like the most dark-hearted, callous scoundrels to ever claim to support a football club.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Well what a surreal afternoon. 

I thought tony got the line up terribly wrong and still do yet everyone would have took 1-1 before kick off and he managed it with ten men and a 5ft midfielder in the net so TBH I don't know what to say anymore. Trust his magic tombola and get Venus to check breretons ball hasn't been lost. 

I can't come on and say the dack up top doesnt work and why is there three strikers on the bench etc etc because the results speak for themselves. 

I, as much as anyone can be guilty of finding the negatives. I'm not going to do that and point out the pluses that had me leave the hawthorns beaming with pride. 

Firstly , Harrison Reed put in the most complete performance since friedel was here and was mom by a mile, and that was before he curled a beauty in .what a player he is. How he isn't in the first team at Southampton is beyond me. I can't describe the impact he had today.

Whilst the line up may have left them slightly disjointed in the final third the effort of every single player could not be questioned. Every player wanted it. The passion was incredible. The fought for that point today and fully deserved it.

Dack had three men on him all day and don't really know what he could have done with limited support. 

The fans where incredible and I love my club and football more than ever. So I'm going to leave the Tony mowbray tombola well alone tonight and Basque in a glorious match that had everything. Tony has obviously been doing devil worship or he's a ninja wizard because the less sense it makes the harder it gets to argue.

Goodnight fellow blues 

Brilliant post

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You seem to have a few defenders BDS. Perhaps I am mistaken, I apologise if that’s the case. It may be someone with a similar username. Irrespective there are too many who simply love to moan and if I cause a ruckus during my infrequent visits then so be it. 

It been absolutely sh1t being a Rovers fan the last few years. I question the mentality of those who still look for the negatives as if it gives them some sort of gratification or importance. TM isn’t listening and he is doing a great job without your input...

• Like 4

Just now, The Big Picture said:

You seem to have a few defenders BDS. Perhaps I am mistaken, I apologise if that’s the case. It may be someone with a similar username. Irrespective there are too many who simply love to moan and if I cause a ruckus during my infrequent visits then so be it. 

It been absolutely sh1t being a Rovers fan the last few years. I question the mentality of those who still look for the negatives as if it gives them some sort of gratification or importance. TM isn’t listening and he is doing a great job without your input...

Again, how is questioning a lineup being negative? I really think you are going way OTT with this, every man and his dog questioned the lineup. 

I do not recall anyone calling for TMs head, just questioning why the hell we started with no strikers and our best AM playing out of position up front. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The Big Picture said:

Don’t believe me just look back or watch from now on. You seem to want to call anyone who is positive towards TM a WUM. Why is that?

I think you have come on here to wind people up. Wonderful point today, everybody should be happy and proud.

And, as far as I can see-----we are!

Only downside is how we are going to cope with those defensive injuries. Poor Raya.

Just now, The Big Picture said:

I think you have the wrong man alright. I spend a fair bit of time calling people on negativity, probably too much ?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. At the end of the day this is an open forum. Well moderated, so things don't get nasty or personal. 

I have noticed that this season is unanimously far more positive. The team is slowly winning people back. Everyone loves Mowbray, but even I think some of what he does is peculiar. Like 5% maybe :) and its OK to discuss that. He has and is doing far more good than bad. 

• Like 3

I thought Palmer had a very good game and was surprised he took him off instead of conway. Conway off brereton/Armstrong up top and dack to drop back. Maverick mowbray didn't do what seemed the obvious choice

He's Tony mowbray, he does what he wants

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think you have the wrong man alright. I spend a fair bit of time calling people on negativity, probably too much ?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. At the end of the day this is an open forum. Well moderated, so things don't get nasty or personal. 

I have noticed that this season is unanimously far more positive. The team is slowly winning people back. Everyone loves Mowbray, but even I think some of what he does is peculiar. Like 5% maybe :) and its OK to discuss that. He has and is doing far more good than bad. 

Think that pretty much sums it up perfectly. 

Nobody could have predicted that lineup and yes we got a result that most would have settled for. Whether we could have got more with different personnel, who knows but it did make for an entertaining match that is for sure. We have some easier (on paper) fixtures coming along now and we are still well within touch of the playoffs with tis league showing that anyone can beat anyone.

Plus for me was that we didn't lose two on the trot as that is the kind of thing that can really start to derail any confidence.

Smallwood in goal though - that man is a legend !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Big Picture said:

This msgboard is the most negative I’ve witnessed since the internet began. Apart from a handful most are self important, doom and gloom merchants. 

I know a few fans who stay away from this site because they find it depressing.

A pity you aren't one of them. Every post from you is the same. I suspect you won't be around long.

1 minute ago, 47er said:

I think you have come on here to wind people up. Wonderful point today, everybody should be happy and proud.

And, as far as I can see-----we are!

Only downside is how we are going to cope with those defensive injuries. Poor Raya.

Do you know I don’t mind being called a WUM if it draws attention to certain posters.

I’ll disappear for 2 or 3 more games and when I bob back nothing will have changed. The moaners will probably approach everything in their lives with  negativity. I suppose I shouldn’t get wound up about like I do, it doesn’t impact my day to day life..

I just hope my employers are a little more forgiving when I have an off day or do something others might consider weird (even if it turns out ok in the end)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Butty said:

Has today changed your opinion on Palmer at all Chaddy? I said yesterday he needed to feature today and he was very lively. One of our best players today I thought. 

He's changed mine. He was excellent and much improved from the start of the season. If he can keep a level of consistency he will be a big player for us. 

• Like 1

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

He's changed mine. He was excellent and much improved from the start of the season. If he can keep a level of consistency he will be a big player for us. 

There was something quite exhilarating watching Palmer, Reed, Rothwell and Dack buzzing around their penalty area in the second half. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The Big Picture said:

Do you know I don’t mind being called a WUM if it draws attention to certain posters.

I’ll disappear for 2 or 3 more games and when I bob back nothing will have changed. The moaners will probably approach everything in their lives with  negativity. I suppose I shouldn’t get wound up about like I do, it doesn’t impact my day to day life..

I just hope my employers are a little more forgiving when I have an off day or do something others might consider weird (even if it turns out ok in the end)...

Certain posters like BigDog? Noone else with a similar name here so you were just plucking them out of thin air - you came here to wind people up.