BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston tickets

We’ve been selling the majority of our away tickets for games like Stoke and West Brom to non season ticket holders, so this will be the same.

Plus, a lot of ST holders will be waiting for open sale as they’ll have non ST-ers in their group, so I imagine a big spike from tomorrow.

Edited by Mattyblue

I know several season ticket holders going who want to go with people who are non-season ticket holders. Therefore they are hanging on.

I'd expect it to be quite busy tomorrow and then before the game on Saturday.

Edited by Hasta

33 minutes ago, Rover_Shaun said:

Train strike every Saturday in November and December. Annoying but they have my support.

http://m.nationalrail.co.uk/pj/disruption/details/F598877D3D0A42FAACE9004D57B62283

What I cannot understand, is why it has lasted so long( every Saturday since September ). It was said that it was because negotiations keep breaking down. What is there to negotiate, they either have guards or they don't.

There's more or less 1000 in each block behind the goals and there's 5 full blocks and then a smaller section at each side. So would expect if they're going block by block they'll be onto the 3rd one now.

The rule seems unfair because quite often those who buy first or get them as soon as they come out with 1875 membership get the worst seats, usually nearest the front or back or in a peripheral block, and then as more are sold the better seats are allocated.

• Like 3

Just now, JHRover said:

There's more or less 1000 in each block behind the goals and there's 5 full blocks and then a smaller section at each side. So would expect if they're going block by block they'll be onto the 3rd one now.

The rule seems unfair because quite often those who buy first or get them as soon as they come out with 1875 membership get the worst seats, usually nearest the front or back or in a peripheral block, and then as more are sold the better seats are allocated.

Called about an hour ago and they hadn't moved onto the 3rd block. Frustrating policy really, should be first come first serve. I really don't enjoy being so low down you don't get as good of a perspective of the game.

22 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

We’ve been selling the majority of our away tickets for games like Stoke and West Brom to non season ticket holders, so this will be the same.

Plus, a lot of ST holders will be waiting for open sale as they’ll have non ST-ers in their group, so I imagine a big spike from tomorrow.

I do like my stats/figures, Matthew, so here goes, in those 2 games we sold around 120% extra once on open sale, therefore if that happens again, that's 3740 sold, with it being a derby on a saturday, down the road, not on telly, you can expect those fans, who maybe just do 1 or 2 away games a season going to this also, maybe another 1000 or so, so I reckon 4500 as a minimum will be sold.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ozz said:

You could choose anywhere online. Went straight for block N in the middle

If I manually selected any block it said no tickets available.

If I chose 'choose for me,' it defaulted to front rows on block M.

I was trying most of the day.

Got sorted eventually on row 14, block M.

Edited by Hasta

Just now, only2garners said:

I see Wigan tickets are also on sale now - just got mine online. Hopefully a good proportion of those going to Deepdale will come along to this as well.

Really disappointed that they're so close together, and that Wigan is on a Wednesday night. 

I can see us selling out at PNE after such a brisk start, but we'd do reasonably well to shift half that amount so soon after. 

Been very unlucky with the local games. There’s only three and only one of them is a Sat 3pm.

Of the other two, one ends up on Sky at £30 a ticket and no trains, the other is just days after the mega following and  midweek, so pretty much guarantees a much dismissed figure - 2/2.5k at best.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1