BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston tickets

16 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I've lived and worked amongst them a lot longer and they hate Rovers with a passion. Envy can do terrible things to a person. 

Pretty much explains the envy of Lancashire's 'city' boys!

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

BRFC.jpg

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 8

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:18, 1864roverite said:

I am afraid around Preston’s ground is crime riddled both the damage and thievery if I was you I would park in Town and walk to the ground, alternatively park and ride options are better be it from the docks or the capital centre

Yeah I wanted to avoid being to close to the ground, I've seen a school about a mile away that offers parking so I'll go there

3 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

Yeah I wanted to avoid being to close to the ground, I've seen a school about a mile away that offers parking so I'll go there

There is, but it can take a while to get out.

Havin* worked there for 26 yrs I suggest parking near the town centre and walking, alternative is park and ride paying £2.50 is cheaper than a new window and loss of items from your car. At best the area around dump dale is chaotic gridlock and there are not a lot of options to get away easily.

There is a Sainsbury's about 2 mins walk from ground that myself and a lot of fans park on as it's free however there is a sign saying no football parking but no one I know has ever been ticketed for it, if you park right at back there is a walkway to the top near the ground. If you're not wanting to risk there incase they do decide to take action for football parking there is a street behind the Garrison pub which a lot park on, just get there a bit early for a space