BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Frustrating first half. We’ve been well on top especially at the start and end of the half, but haven’t been able to make a breakthrough. Two great chances for Graham but he has been unable to make the most of them.

This referee is horrendous. Worst one I’ve seen in a while.

1 minute ago, Miker said:

Frustrating first half. We’ve been well on top especially at the start and end of the half, but haven’t been able to make a breakthrough. Two great chances for Graham but he has been unable to make the most of them.

This referee is horrendous. Worst one I’ve seen in a while.

Get the £7million man on then!

• Like 1

The free kick to them on the edge of the box was comical. Ritchie gets a fair challenge in and then collapses on the floor. The ref thought he was upset coz he gave away a foul and blows for the free kick solely off ritchies reaction. Farce

Edited by Fraserkirky

Sounds awful and sadly predictable given the starting eleven.

Mowbray doesn't help himself.  Leaves Palmer out after one of his best games for us, shunts Reed out wide and plays 'dumber and dumber' as our two holding men. 

Defensive and square pegs rule!

• Like 1

Just now, Husky said:

One problem with this game is that both teams look like they are playing for a point (with marginal incentive of nicking a one-nil).

and its pathetic, a fecking disgrace for the fans that have paid money to go watch,  i can take losing, alsong as we give it our all, but this is pathetic and down to mowbrays fear of the other team instead of his confidence in what we can do,  reed shunted wide, nyambe left on the bench, dack back upfront when hes been abysmal for weeks,  poor form from mowbray and it wouldent surprise me to see qpr steal it 

brereton on for armstrong, poor lad being played outwide again?

Edited by AdamRochina