Just now, Husky said:

One problem with this game is that both teams look like they are playing for a point (with marginal incentive of nicking a one-nil).

and its pathetic, a fecking disgrace for the fans that have paid money to go watch,  i can take losing, alsong as we give it our all, but this is pathetic and down to mowbrays fear of the other team instead of his confidence in what we can do,  reed shunted wide, nyambe left on the bench, dack back upfront when hes been abysmal for weeks,  poor form from mowbray and it wouldent surprise me to see qpr steal it 

brereton on for armstrong, poor lad being played outwide again?

Edited by AdamRochina

3 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

and its pathetic, a fecking disgrace for the fans that have paid money to go watch, 

Free fireworks display though :)

hope ifollow stays on for it

• Haha 3

Just now, davulsukur said:

Now would be a good time for BB to open his Rovers account.

from the wing, no chance bless him,  each game he makes a cameo on the wing and dosent score or dosent look good his confidence will be shot to peices, he needs game time in the middle up top for him to show us what he can do

If the 3 points are seen out - don't expect to see the defensive line up and Dack used as a false 9 being dropped any time soon. 

Not seen any of the action today at all, but by all accounts it sounds like a bit of a Tony special?

Just now, Doaksie said:

If the 3 points are seen out - don't expect to see the defensive line up and Dack used as a false 9 being dropped any time soon. 

Not seen any of the action today at all, but by all accounts it sounds like a bit of a Tony special?

yeah we have stolen the game, needed a penalty to do it, we have looked extremley poor all game until rothwell palmer and brereton have been on the same pitch, dack not been at the races but has the goal for us, reed wasted out wide looks for better in the middle,  i dont like us going to defensive at home with both smallwood and evans, have one with reed in the middle and the front 3 can interchange with armstrong, brereton, dack, graham, palmer and rothwell and bennett

Just now, AdamRochina said:

rothwell has to start he just flipping has too,  his movment and intelligence is second to none, brilliant little player

You'r right.  The lad has a spark.

13 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

and its pathetic, a fecking disgrace for the fans that have paid money to go watch, 

Grow up

• Like 1

great to win, not good at all today but we have the three points thats all that matters but i wish and i pray mowbray stops being so negative,   if we played rothwell and palmer today we win at a canter easy as qpr were appaling

onwards and upwards!!