BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Rotherham

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Rotherham will have been working on the same. At home this season we've scored 9 goals in 8 games - 3 from penalties, 2 from corners and only 4 from open play. 

Today will be the Battle of Little Bighoof. We will emerge victorious by a single goal. 

Bighoof indeed lol

Ah I think we are going to try and play today. Show what we can do. Show how far we have come. 

That will be met with resolute defending more than likely and after half time it will be Graham and Brereton up top with clear instructions to "get it into the box son" 

Early goal crucial here. If we score in the first 20 min, it could be a straight forward afternoon. 

Knowing Rovers though... 

Just paid 25 quid sit in bburn end because all week I have been on the e-ticketing and they are supposedly sending me an email to change my password. Everyday I have been on for 7 days and still no email. It's bad enough having to pay it. When it's their fault it's even worse. I did the same against millwall. 

Anyone else had this problem.

Anyway I've had me moan COYB ?

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just paid 25 quid sit in bburn end because all week I have been on the e-ticketing and they are supposedly sending me an email to change my password. Everyday I have been on for 7 days and still no email. It's bad enough having to pay it. When it's their fault it's even worse. I did the same against millwall. 

Anyone else had this problem.

Anyway I've had me moan COYB ?

Could you not just have rung up and bought over the phone? Doesn’t solve the e-ticketing issue but at least it’s 3 quid in your pocket today. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Could you not just have rung up and bought over the phone? Doesn’t solve the e-ticketing issue but at least it’s 3 quid in your pocket today. 

No I gave up my phone years ago. I just have a tablet to go on here and watts app the wife. Life's better without it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DE. said:

Was hoping Brereton would be given a chance to impress from the start today, whether that be up front or out wide. Seems like a good game to give him a shot.  

I’ve said it before, either start him upfront or don’t start him so hopefully he comes on today upfront NOT OUT WIDE and bags that all important first goal.