BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Rotherham

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Certainly deserves criticism in this respect, time after time it happens as a reaction as opposed to being proactive to actively change a game before we need to.

Exactly, we have been missing chances a plenty with Dack and Graham both off form and rather than make a change he just hopes one eventually goes in. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

I'll stick with 2-1.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man - come on Big Ben!

Thanks Mercer, that settles it. 1-0 Rotherham it shall remain.

Edit - OK that went in quickly haha....still, never seen a Mercer prophecy come true, so I doubt we are going to win it.

Edited by bluebruce

Just now, AdamRochina said:

but its true, hes been shocking latley but hes got 2 in 2 so cant drop him

He doesn't need dropping. The main reason he isn't shining like we know he can is that teams are double-marking him and making sure he gets zero space. The fact they have to do this to him opens up space for others though. He just needs to learn to cope with it better.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

He doesn't need dropping. The main reason he isn't shining like we know he can is that teams are double-marking him and making sure he gets zero space. The fact they have to do this to him opens up space for others though. He just needs to learn to cope with it better.

He could do with a decent runner. There have been a few times when he's had to hold the ball up as there wasn't anyone giving him a quick attacking option

Just now, Husky said:

He could do with a decent runner. There have been a few times when he's had to hold the ball up as there wasn't anyone giving him a quick attacking option

Thing is, Armstrong is full of pace, Nyambe has been bombing down the other wing second half, Palmer has OK pace...maybe needs a runner directly in front, like oh I dunno, Brereton. Graham has been off the boil lately with some shocking finishes, and Brereton supposedly smashes them in for fun in training...

Edit - thinking about it, a runner coming from behind too, like Rothwell, would help when Dack has his back to goal. I just can't quite figure out where Rothwell belongs.

Edited by bluebruce