BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Great draw for me. 

Me too, my daughters live up there so can make a weekend of it.

Might be pushing it to beat them 3x on the trot but if we can beat them twice on the trot with Coyle in charge who knows?

Hope TM treats it as seriously as a League game.

• Like 1

If you're playing Newcastle in a cup competition it's not usually much to worry about ?. If you insist on attending every game it's not the worst place to visit is it? It's the most recent away game (the 1-0 win 2 years ago) I attended actually. 

Kinda laughed at the Burnley v Barnsley draw. Battle of the marketing goldmine names. 

Edited by Vinjay17

Interesting draw we've an ok record up there, should take a few this time depending on price/tv hopefully we play without fear.

Would think the suits at Ewood will be hoping for a draw so they can charge top whack in a replay, get tv coverage, fleece the Geordies, open all the ground then sit back and moan when it's nowhere near full ! 

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Interesting draw we've an ok record up there, should take a few this time depending on price/tv hopefully we play without fear.

Would think the suits at Ewood will be hoping for a draw so they can charge top whack in a replay, get tv coverage, fleece the Geordies, open all the ground then sit back and moan when it's nowhere near full ! 

Yeah a replay would be great. I expect it to be full of Sunderland fans who'll be there to boo Rodwell !