BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

A goal goes in, the crowd go wild, players are jubilant and then 2 minutes later as the game is restarted the goal is ruled out ....that just ruins everything that this game is about.  That adrenaline that we all turn up for....

VAR has to go.

Once the game has restarted they can't go back on the decision but I get your point. The emotion of your team scoring is the best feeling in football. Them emotions may have to be held in check whilst someone is reviewing the incident in a studio miles away. The powers that be and suits probably won't have had that feeling.

13 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Once the game has restarted they can't go back on the decision but I get your point. The emotion of your team scoring is the best feeling in football. Them emotions may have to be held in check whilst someone is reviewing the incident in a studio miles away. The powers that be and suits probably won't have had that feeling.

It happened the weekend gone, one team was just about to take a centre....its a joke VAR and not needed in our game.

I get facts based stuff like goal line technology but I'm not having this carry on when it's just a persons view....

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Aye, can you imagine them ruling Charlie's goal out at Donny last season when the ball was back on the centre.......there would have been a riot

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, bazza said:

I must admit I'm rooting for Utd at present. Never thought I would have said this.

Now that's an interesting stance.

How so?

I mean Ole is a likable fella. 

Is it the comeback story?  Phoenix from the ashes and all that.

Or is it just like most of rest of country? You hate Mourinho? 

1 minute ago, Silas said:

Now that's an interesting stance.

How so?

I mean Ole is a likable fella. 

Is it the comeback story?  Phoenix from the ashes and all that.

Or is it just like most of rest of country? You hate Mourinho? 

I enjoyed watching them kill-off Arsenal with simple football. I shall enjoy them doing the same to Chelsea. Perhaps it's because I've fallen in love with Rashford ?.

However, after the Chelsea tie I shall revert to semi hatred (probably).

Looking at that draw with no Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs or even West Ham, Everton or Leicester and either United or Chelsea going out in the next round there is a glorious opportunity for an unexpected club to reach the final, perhaps even win it. Wouldn't be surprised now to see Wolves or Watford get to the final, though looks to be City's to lose.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Looking at that draw with no Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs or even West Ham, Everton or Leicester and either United or Chelsea going out in the next round there is a glorious opportunity for an unexpected club to reach the final, perhaps even win it. Wouldn't be surprised now to see Wolves or Watford get to the final, though looks to be City's to lose.

Yes, and another missed opportunity by us. 

• Like 2