BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Moderation Lead
12 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

It’s all gone Ligue 1 and PSG

Its happening before our very eyes.

They will win 3 leagues in an row next year.

3 in a row!

Maybe 3 doubles or more!

And it won’t stop - as long as there’s an oil well churning and slaves not earning.

“Yeah but Liverpool fans are annoying”... or something.

Pep really gets on my tits too.

Yeah he’s great but he’s all about self promotion and I’m sure he’s got a messiah complex. 

He had the greatest player of all time in Messi with a perfect supporting cast, one of the most domestically dominant sides ever in Bayern, and unlimited dodgy blood money now at City.

He just had to make a show of “coaching” after the game to make it about him. 

Wasn’t so inspirational when Phil Brown played up to the cameras that time was it?

And Phil Brown didn’t wear shit grandma cardies.

Bit dramatic, is that. PSG are currently 16 points ahead, with 2 to spare and last season they won it by 13....

Also, there was an actual article in the media arguing that Liverpool were a better side than Arsenal's invincibles!

The clamour for Liverpool to win the league from the media was so cringeworthy, thank goodness they didn't win it!

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

I am posting this here as I just came across it on YouTube, it's just a little older than me (the game that is), we beat Burnley and it's in the FA Cup.

Brilliant, just look at a full Ewood rocking.

Official attendance 52,920

Notable also for the commentator referring, historically correctly, to our Quartered shirts :rover:

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 8

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:02, AllRoverAsia said:

I am posting this here as I just came across it on YouTube, it's just a little older than me (the game that is), we beat Burnley and it's in the FA Cup.

Brilliant, just look at a full Ewood rocking.

Official attendance 52,920

Notable also for the commentator referring, historically correctly, to our Quartered shirts :rover:

Am I seeing things, or was there no segregation? When they scored there were celebrations amongst the crowd in different areas, imagine that these days.