BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at Preston NE: 24th November 2018 - 3pm. The match thread.

Just now, MarkBRFC71 said:

Team selection - wrong

Not buying a proper Championship level centre half in summer - wrong

Spunking £7m on a striker with potential when you needed a defender - wrong

Thinking you’re Pep Guardiola and Dack is the English Messi - wrong

Thinking that Williams is a Championship level LB - wrong

Agree we need a real CB but he hasn’t spunked £7m on a striker - he’s done it on what he thinks is a winger! Don’t worry Tony, no need for a Graham alternative.

• Like 1

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Mowbray outclassed by yet another manager.

I'd say he handed it to them with a great big bow on. There was only him and Bigdogsteel who thought starting without a striker upfront would yield positive results.

• Like 2

Just now, OnePhilT said:

The starting line-up didn't give me much confidence, and it quickly proved to be the case with just ten minutes gone. Mowbray must not mess about against Wigan; Graham up top, Dack just behind, and Arma and Reed in the wider positions. Round pegs in round holes.

Kasey Palmer is garbage; send him back in January. I'd rather we try somebody else, other than a footballer who should be busking on the street with circus tricks.

Palmer is a luxury player not a grafter which we need in the Championship. Agree. Send him back. We are a mid table side at best on today's showing

Cowardly display in a game like that and Mowbray's rabbit in headlights tactics cost us, this was Oldham away all over again.

I dearly hope i'm wrong but there seems to be a touch of complacency setting in judging by today they are all believing their own hype, battling loses get a free pass from most fans but shit like today from most players AND manager deserves a panning !

New contracts doffed out left right and centre doesn't mean they can switch off when they feel like it i'd damn well not pay many of them today after that. Hope it's just a blip, get back to basics against Wigan and stop trying to be clever.

Oh and get a fricking decent striker in January for gods sake, how well could that 7 million have been spent on the forward line for this team ?????????

• Like 1

Just now, USABlue said:

Embarrassing, worry for me is we did not seem to have our usual spirit, never give in.  Like we gave up after we scored.  Cracks starting to show?  Very upset.

Think a number might be brassed off - don't know when they'll play or where they'll play.

Too many changes and too many square pegs in round holes.

Just now, dallydally said:

Palmer is a luxury player not a grafter which we need in the Championship. Agree. Send him back. We are a mid table side at best on today's showing

I was watching him when Nyambe charged down the right and cut the ball back and he was literally slow jogging.

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

A comprehensive drubbing and a wake up call for all concerned.

:unsure:

Sadly, it's not the first wake-up call.

We've rode our luck on a number of occasions this season.

Expect days of 'Bowyeresque' cliches from Mowbray.

• Like 1