BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers away at Preston NE: 24th November 2018 - 3pm. The match thread.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

So just been a troll then(again). Anyway if you were much of a fan, you would know. 

What did I make up out of interest? You lost me there and not for the first time 

No, I genuinely didn't know which games it had worked in. You stated it had worked and so I asked you which game. You then guessed at WBA.

How am I the troll in that situation??

You stated we had over 30K on against Oxford. That's the most recent thing you made up.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

feel for brereton not starting while grahams out,  i would of put armstrong wide for palmer and brereton up top through the middle but i trust mowbrays tactics even if i sometimes raise my eyebrows at them

I'm looking forward to your considered, understated views as the match progresses. Your words are like a mild sedative. Very soothing;)

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I'm looking forward to your considered, understated views as the match progresses. Your words are like a mild sedative. Very soothing;)

staying calm today no matter what happens ive had to see a doctor for stress at the age of 27 my heart rate was far too high, so just gonna chillax and watch it unfold and if i find my self getting a little frustrated then put the laptop down and go for a walk :)

Just now, AdamRochina said:

staying calm today no matter what happens ive had to see a doctor for stress at the age of 27 my heart rate was far too high, so just gonna chillax and watch it unfold and if i find my self getting a little frustrated then put the laptop down and go for a walk :)

Good idea mate. I hope your health improves. ??

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

No, I genuinely didn't know which games it had worked in. You stated it had worked and so I asked you which game. You then guessed at WBA.

How am I the troll in that situation??

You stated we had over 30K on against Oxford. That's the most recent thing you made up.

Guessed? It would have been a pretty good guess, but actually I knew. Keep up, you will learn a lot from me. You may one day be able to contribute to the football and not just the pathetic joke content on the site. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Guessed? It would have been a pretty good guess, but actually I knew. Keep up, you will learn a lot from me. You may one day be able to contribute to the football and not just the pathetic joke content on the site. 

Proper little tantrum? You did make up the Oxford attendance though??

Oh dear me - what a feckin start.  Chaddy will be throwing-up his copious pints already.

The Brereton mystery continues - disappointing, not sure what the lad must be thinking.

Mowbray makng rod for own back with team selection.