BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So, what, we never start him again? 

Armstrong has had many chances upfront and has offered next to nothing from there. The one thing I will give him is that he looks better on the wing than Brereton. 

He has played 300 minutes of football for us. He needs a goal for his confidence. The couch football managers need to take a few deep breaths, relax and get off his back.  

Why not start him? Are some afraid he might actually score and therefor curtail the moanfest? 

Not afraid of that at all?

5 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Where has he gone?

Think the Mods have paid for a shared storage unit and they’re holding him up in there ;)... he’s a very frustrating person to speak too at times but I never thought i’d miss seeing what he has too say on things. I love you chaddy, come home.. 

8 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

What’s that about? Seems a bit spiteful towards a young lad 

He's referring to Coyle, I think, although he's never managed St Mirren. He did manage and play for St Johnstone though.

Edited by StaffordRover
auto text?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

There are quite a few very good Premier League players out of contract in the summer. Young lads like Piazon from Chelsea and Dominic Iorfa are reasonable targets. Iorfa in particular is a good player.

Also the likes of Baines, Phil Jones, Andy Carroll etc but far above our station I'd imagine. Although, with the big hold it up type player Mowbray wants, a cheeky 6 month loan move for Carroll with a view to buy would be very very interesting, assuming he'd stay fit.

Dreaming though. Wages would be enormous having played for such putrid clubs like Toon, Liverpool & West Ham. License to print money getting a contract at them 3.

He’s on 100k a week at West Ham I’ve read before. Madness

48 minutes ago, AJW said:

Have I missed something ? ... He hasn't been banned surely is he in self exile 

Was given a month off due to the totting up rule and is presumably now sulking.

Hope nothing else has happened to the lad in the meantime.

9 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Was given a month off due to the totting up rule and is presumably now sulking.

Hope nothing else has happened to the lad in the meantime.

He’s been active enough on Twitter don’t worry, He’ll be back. Chaddy Schwarzenegger 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Can't find anything anywhere about it. Really don't see this one happening. 

Yeah not seen anything to suggest there’s any movement in this one whatsoever, think all it was, was a suggestion by someone on here. Imagine having the left foot of Baines and Mulgrew in the same team, spoilt for choice set piece wise. I was thinking on Saturday when watching the game, Charlie’s delivery from free kicks and corners has to be one of the best in the league, unreal. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

Totting up rule?

Points are given for various offences. 300 within a certain amount of time (month? Week?) leads to a 30day ban. Though that has been surpassed apparently so chads should be able to post.

34 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Points are given for various offences. 300 within a certain amount of time (month? Week?) leads to a 30day ban. Though that has been surpassed apparently so chads should be able to post.

Could he read the Board during his enforced holiday? He'll have a month's worth of stored posts he disagrees with ready to fire back and quote at everyone!

Seriously though it must have been hell for the poor lad being temporarily barred. He lives for this place.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Could he read the Board during his enforced holiday? He'll have a month's worth of stored posts he disagrees with ready to fire back and quote at everyone!

Seriously though it must have been hell for the poor lad being temporarily barred. He lives for this place.

Tuesdays especially must have been even more boring.