BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

16 hours ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Rafa is happy for him to go out on loan as long Newcastle sign a winger this week. 20,000 a week. We could probably pay a fair chunk of that. TM rates him, he is good friends with Arma and Bennett was somebody that helped him come through at Norwich and he has a lot of time for him. Stranger things have happened. 

Well ...you've  convinced me

47 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Has anybody got anything worthy of calling transfer news about Rovers?

Any inside info? Anyone spotted having a latte in Costa? 

Anything......... 

I believe we're still signing Ben Brereton, and will be for about six transfer windows.

• Like 1

Can’t say I’d be keen on him at 33 and for me we’re well stocked with ‘soldiers’ but isn’t it bloody good to see a transfer link even if it most likely is absolute bobbins:

https://the72.co.uk/123942/stoke-blackburn-sunderland-keen-sign-middlesbrough-captain/

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

The article states that Gestede is available. He’s not done what he did for Rovers since his departure but possible loan isn’t out of the realm of possibility?

I’m aware that he’s had a bad injury but are there other factors?

2 minutes ago, mick said:

The article states that Gestede is available. He’s not done what he did for Rovers since his departure but possible loan isn’t out of the realm of possibility?

I’m aware that he’s had a bad injury but are there other factors?

We don't play with wingers like we did last time he was here. He needs a good supply because he is a fantastic header. However I don't thinks he'd get it with the current tactics.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Noticed Preston have signed another player - is that 5 or 6 they've signed this window?

And not one of them would've been welcomed by a lot of fans on this forum either. 'We should be signing players better than what we've got, not lower league players!' would've rung out from the town criers.

• Backroom
Just now, philipl said:

Noticed you have been very very quiet which I took to be a reflection that nothing of note was stirring.

I just put on here what I hear when I hear it...

I was told Downing was off to Pompey which now looks to be off... Tomlinson to Exeter which hasn't happened yet either so I've not been 100% accurate!

The only inkling of an incoming was Maja from Sunderland but now it looks like he's gone to France so that's that!