BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

1 hour ago, Madon said:

Big Balaji is getting the cheque book out.?

Fair play to TM and the players. If venkys were undecided on budgets, we really couldnt have had a better time for a good run of results to tempt them to spend

• Backroom
33 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Is it somebody already mentioned or a little post Christmas present? 

I think he may have been mentioned but was wrote off by people as would be too expensive. Another striker which i find strange if Gally is coming in too. 

Surely Nuttall would be going on loan if it happens. 

Just now, Madon said:

I think he may have been mentioned but was wrote off by people as would be too expensive. Another striker which i find strange if Gally is coming in too. 

I knew it was messi

Can he play up front on his own though, or will mogga waste him out wide?

Just now, Madon said:

Kodjia?

23 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Maybe, he can use some of the winnings from that  previous bet lol

Someone has finally found that war chest he buried in the garden a few years ago after an all nighter at the poker tables.

Britt assombalonga would be an unreal signing. Granted he hasn’t quite hit top  form for Boro but has still scored a decent amount of goals, not a player suited to Pulis though. Quick and strong player who can score all kind of goals, if he can get his confidence back he’s up there in being as good as they come in this division. Would be very suprised if it happened though. Exciting though if that’s the callibre of player we’re looking at. 

• Like 2