BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

I recon Waggot is gunna stumble back into Brockhall, same getup as Friday, stinking of ale, tie undone, curry on his shirt, beer breath, Chapman and Britt in back of his jag shouting "f*ck the cup, we're going up!" in the canteen.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Getting Chapman in would be a good start. Be a great impact player.

Hopefully the rumours of him going straight out on loan are wide of the mark.

I'd hope we wouldn't send him out! We need players, and we've already sent Downing out on loan which I can't understand. If Rodwell goes to Italy (which he might) then we're in a really tricky situation.

Just now, starscascade said:

I'd hope we wouldn't send him out! We need players, and we've already sent Downing out on loan which I can't understand. If Rodwell goes to Italy (which he might) then we're in a really tricky situation.

I know his hamstrings were shot last time, but I don't think Chapman is the defensive cover we're crying out for.

3 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

I know his hamstrings were shot last time, but I don't think Chapman is the defensive cover we're crying out for.

I think this defensive panic has been blown way out... We currently have 4 decent centre halves fit and a few supposedly good young lads coming through. We've got that much depth one of our best players (Nyambe) didn't even make the squad on Saturday. 

• Like 2

Just now, Neal said:

I think this defensive panic has been blown way out... We currently have 4 decent centre halves fit and a few supposedly good young lads coming through. We've got that much depth one of our best players (Nyambe) didn't even make the squad on Saturday. 

Fair enough! So it's a winger and a striker to support Graham we need? we've got nutall I suppose, but it's experience that we need

1 hour ago, JeffRover said:

We’ve learnt he watches the pennies so he’s currently travelling up on horse and cart as we speak. May arrive by Friday lunchtime.....

Are you telling me that he is as slow as the fax machine used to be?

3 minutes ago, starscascade said:

Fair enough! So it's a winger and a striker to support Graham we need? we've got nutall I suppose, but it's experience that we need

Centre forward is most pressing issue for me. 

• Backroom
Just now, RoverKyle said:

We're looking good for 150 pages before the Chapman signing!

151 on my view! 

Just some of them are hidden from you normos 

• Like 1