BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

• Backroom
35 minutes ago, J*B said:

Are you suggesting Middlesborough is more of a cosmopolitan area than Blackburn? I mean, Blackburn isn't great. But Middlesborough really is the pits.

Parmo

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

To be fair, Northumberland is rather beautiful, although I think the Forest of Bowland is our well kept secret..Bradley is moving though!

Dack moving south or north ? 

Didnt see this one coming.

Worried about his injury record but really hope he brings as much joy (and more) as he did in such a brief spell last time. Really gets people of their seats as you can see from the video on Twitter. Risky signing but low-risk in my opinion - bit like Rodwell.

Now we just have to get BA in if we can somehow club together enough to pay his 150k a week wages.

11 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I'd take him over all of the lads chaddy mentioned. I think  Ollie Watkins is a top striker after that I'm struggling for better

Me too, BA has done it over a number of seasons consistently.

4 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Didnt see this one coming.

Worried about his injury record but really hope he brings as much joy (and more) as he did in such a brief spell last time. Really gets people of their seats as you can see from the video on Twitter. Risky signing but low-risk in my opinion - bit like Rodwell.

Now we just have to get BA in if we can somehow club together enough to pay his 150k a week wages.

£150k a week would be a snip. I'd heard he was on £180k a week.

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I hope Tony and the physios are going to get him to stop doing somersaults after he scores. Can't be good for the old knee joints 

On a serious note delighted. 

Welcome back harry

I hope he comes of the bench and does 3 summersaults this weekend :)

Now please dont loan him on tony. ?

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Funnily enough, the council received a planning application this week to extend the treatment room facilities at Ewood and Brockhall. I wonder if this was in anticipation of Chapman arriving ? 

Dont be a party pooper. Fill that glass half full

In a day and age where pragmatic football is usually on the menu, a player that can get you off you seat and excite the fans is golden

• Like 5