BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

57 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

To be fair, Northumberland is rather beautiful, although I think the Forest of Bowland is our well kept secret..Bradley is moving though!

Northumberland is a long way from Teesside! Try North Yorkshire moors or Yarm in Tees dale . That's where Boro footballers tend to live

18 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

Assombalonga has liked Chapmans tweet about joining Rovers. That is as far as my transfer scoops go.............

If you're wondering why I put a like on this post Jeff, it's because I'm joining your workplace in a couple of days.

• Backroom

If possible let’s keep the Chapman talk in the Chapman thread soon, understand it being here for now on announcement.

We need all the space we can get in here to discuss Britt! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

If possible let’s keep the Chapman talk in the Chapman thread soon, understand it being here for now on announcement.

We need all the space we can get in here to discuss Britt! 

Until someone creates a 'Britt Assombafookinlonga!' thread.

16 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

He does know he can moor them on the Leeds, Liverpool?

Heard he's thinking of selling some. Most of his 220k per week wages are now going on yacht maintenance and security.

Just now, gumboots said:

Hale, Boden etc ain't that far from Blackburn. Saw a couple of Burnley players and Jordan Pickford in Altrincham Market Hall recently 

You have the advantage over me as to the popular spots for spoiled footballers to live! Sutton had a swimming pooled house in Chaigley, Ripley lived on what was the executive estate of its time off the A59 at Langho, and when I lived in Waddington, Le Saux was renting just down from the Waddy Arms! That's the full extent of my knowledge!