BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

13 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

You have the advantage over me as to the popular spots for spoiled footballers to live! Sutton had a swimming pooled house in Chaigley, Ripley lived on what was the executive estate of its time off the A59 at Langho, and when I lived in Waddington, Le Saux was renting just down from the Waddy Arms! That's the full extent of my knowledge!

My daughter and her friend, who lived in Waddington got invited for a drink and a biscuit by LeSaux when they were playing in the stream by his house. Roy Hodgson used to live in the same road as daughters friend behind the lower buck. And henning Berg lived in a flat just up from Clitheroe library while Damien Johnson lived in chatburn. Nowadays they do live further afield though

3 minutes ago, gumboots said:

My daughter and her friend, who lived in Waddington got invited for a drink and a biscuit by LeSaux when they were playing in the stream by his house. Roy Hodgson used to live in the same road as daughters friend behind the lower buck. And henning Berg lived in a flat just up from Clitheroe library while Damien Johnson lived in chatburn. Nowadays they do live further afield though

1995 season they all lives down The Ridings.

3 minutes ago, gumboots said:

There is a new thread here in itself. A player at some point must have lived on Nuttall Street!

• Backroom
33 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

You have the advantage over me as to the popular spots for spoiled footballers to live! Sutton had a swimming pooled house in Chaigley, Ripley lived on what was the executive estate of its time off the A59 at Langho, and when I lived in Waddington, Le Saux was renting just down from the Waddy Arms! That's the full extent of my knowledge!

Mark Atkins used to live on the Jacks Key estate up Bull Hill in Darwen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Mark Atkins used to live on the Jacks Key estate up Bull Hill in Darwen.

He did Dorito, his daughter Rosy went to st barnabas in darwen, Atkins always used to pick her up, proper good bloke.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AAK said:

He did Dorito, his daughter Rosy went to st barnabas in darwen, Atkins always used to pick her up, proper good bloke.

He did Doritos? That's a niche fetish, but as a title winner I'll allow it.

23 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

MADON who's coming in tomorrow? Murphy? Gallagher? Assombalonga? Bauer? 

Give us something to get excited about.. 

Christ, something to be excited about? Have we not spent all of the last two days prematurely ejaculating about Assombalonga and his 270k a week wages?

Edited by bluebruce

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He did Doritos? That's a niche fetish, but as a title winner I'll allow it.

Haha, it's a nickname a few of the lads have for, Mike. Cut a long story short, he once poured a bag of broken doritos into one of the lads pints after a disagreement, no punch up, he has class and uses doritos!

Edited by AAK

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Christ, something to be excited about? Have we not spent all of the last two days prematurely ejaculating about Assombalonga and his 270k a week wages?

Yeah I know, but I need more. Why settle for just one 280k a week player when we could have more? Come on man feel the excitement, live the dream, dare to believe. This is fantasy football gone mad!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mellor Rover said:

Come on Madon we need more!! 

In other news the replies to Boro's Chapman announcement on twitter make for good bed time reading.

He’s extremely well thought of. Hope it isn’t just pity!